1,936 Reviews
 (1,199)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em
Nice set of cans. I once spent £90 on a pair of Shures only to find that they didn't sound anywhere near as great as expected so I'm no longer prepared to spend silly money on something that for hygiene reasons you can't really try before you buy. I've been through a few of the usual budget options: Sennheiser CX300 (pretty good), Klipsch X1 (not bad) and Skullcandy...
Published on 16 Nov. 2011 by jimi2shoes

1.0 out of 5 stars Great sound but poor durability
Having used a couple of Sennheisers in the past when I lost a pair I decided to buy the Soundmagic E10s based on the 5 star what hifi review (product of the year in its category). After some breaking in time I found the sound to be very impressive and detailed at this price point and a noticeable improvement on comparatively priced Sennheisers (CX300/400) which I have...
Published 22 months ago by GW

3.0 out of 5 stars Overrated and over-hyped, 25 Jan. 2015
Mr. P. M. Howard-brand "ophilius" (East Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
I bought these for the gym as an upgrade for my old £10 Panasonic ones. I read up about these and every review seemed to say how great they were, and them having won awards I was expecting a whole lot more than what I received.

I was quite underwhelmed by the quality. They're okay, but really no better than that. I've had some good mid-range headphones previously (Sennheiser CX400 that cost me £35) and I wish I'd just bought another set of those.

The range is decent enough, but the bass is far weaker than expected. The build quality is good, and they look the part, however don't be taken in too much by all the hype because just like me, you'll be expecting so much more from them, feel underwhelmed and ultimately be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent pair of earphones, good quality sound., 10 Jan. 2015
These review requests from Amazon really come around too soon after purchasing an item. Admittedly, I could delay my response until I've had time to properly review something, but I'm the type of person who just wants to respond to the e-mails in my inbox and get them out of the way. So, I haven't had time to gain a full appreciation of these headphones as yet, but initial impressions are that they are a decent quality headset. I'm not really an audiophile, but I do still appreciate a decent quality sound and so far these are providing just that. I might disagree that it should be 3-times 'What Hi-Fi' award-winning sound, but then what do I know! In any case, they are a million times better than the **** I got bundled in with my phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy metal lovers, these earphones were made for you!, 31 Oct. 2014
I own these earphones almost a year. I could say easily that they are the best i have ever tried. Their costruction is simply the best. You have to try very hard to break them. Moreover they look cool too.

The sound quality is amazing. If you are listening to heavy metal and rock these are just for you. You will love them. After some hours of listening the sound is getting even better, like most of the earphones.

They are not the cheaper in the market. Lets face the truth, you can do the job with other earphones too. But these really worth there price. You will keep them for years. I would definitely buy them again.

PS. The earphones come with a hard protective case and extra earbuds of different sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality product, 20 Sept. 2014
This review is from: SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Silver/Black (Electronics)
Great sound quality and a nice, high quality outlook of the product. The jack has a metal frame with a rubber end to decrease the chance of wire breaking there. Been using the product for two weeks now and am satisfied I chose it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very VERY Good, 27 Oct. 2014
Very good indeed! Everything is perfect with these little beauties. Bass is there, but doesn't have to much power, the mids are extremely clear and the trembles just soar high as the sky. Absolutely no distortion or any signs of digital noise. They are above the standard build quality too! They are cold to the touch, and that might seem bad, but then you realise it's shelled in aluminium. No plastic here! The cable is dense and smooth and the earbuds are very comfortable. They give you quite the selection to get the right one. Overall, excellent audio quality, MUCH recommended for audiophiles on a budget or as a cheaper spare. They even come with a neat hard zip case to store them in. It's nice to get these little extras.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great affordable headphones, 23 Nov. 2014
Great affordable headphones, just the job for a commuter that doesn't just want to wear the standard, great sound, clarity and depth of the high's and low's and also with a surprisingly kicking bass to it too! Very Pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought these literally because the reviews were so good and couldn't resist the price tag on them, 14 Sept. 2014
Bought these literally because the reviews were so good and couldn't resist the price tag on them. I usually buy seinheiser cans for £60 up but no more theses are great, great sound deep bass plus build quality is ideal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely impressed, 10 Sept. 2011
S. Rouse (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Silver/Black (Electronics)
Bought these to replace a pair of Sennheisers in which one ear had stopped working. Extremely impressed, especially for the price. Look, feel and sound like earphones at twice or three times the price. I listen to a wide variety of music, from rock to contemporary classical and everything in between, and they sound great whatever I'm listening too.

Update: Been listening to these for a few days now and I'm more impressed than ever. The detail is superb! I've been browsing my iPod listening to things with new ears!

4.0 out of 5 stars Robust build and fantastic sound, 30 Sept. 2014
The sound is fantastic and the build quality is great for the price. Only let down is none of the buds fit that well. Switching for foam buds but it would be nice for one of the many supplied buds to fit comfortably!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound quality for their size, 10 Dec. 2014
Great sound quality for their size, especially the bass. Very impressed. It comes with a small bag of different sized rubber inserts, but I threw them away as none of them fit as well as the ones that came attached.

SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Silver/Black