5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em
Published on 16 Nov. 2011 by jimi2shoes

1.0 out of 5 stars Good sound weak build quality
Brought these after searching web for best £30-50 headphones. The sound was good but unfortunately the speaker came away from the housing after just a few months of use. There is only a 2mm-3mm lip holding the tip to the case and its glued, I have organised a refund with Amazon as I feel that it's a problem waiting to happen.
Published on 18 Dec. 2012 by Tatsukizen

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em, 16 Nov. 2011
Nice set of cans. I once spent £90 on a pair of Shures only to find that they didn't sound anywhere near as great as expected so I'm no longer prepared to spend silly money on something that for hygiene reasons you can't really try before you buy. I've been through a few of the usual budget options: Sennheiser CX300 (pretty good), Klipsch X1 (not bad) and Skullcandy Titans (not great) and these SoundMagics beat them all hands down. They have a lovely, warm, powerful sound. Volume is good, bass is deep and rich but doesn't overpower the mids and treble, sonic detail is impressive across every genre of music I've thrown at them so far (everything from pre-war blues to filthy dubstep). I've only had them a few days so it's a bit early to comment on build quality but they seem nice and sturdy; the earpieces, jack attachment and the collar where the wires split are all metal and seem robust. Mine came with 7 different options of ear buds (rather than the usual 3 that most manufacturers seem to supply) which is great as finding the correct fit makes a big difference to the sound of in-ear 'phones. Tempted to buy a 2nd pair for spare.

5.0 out of 5 stars These sound great and are extremely durable, 12 Mar. 2015
This review is from: SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Silver/Black (Electronics)
I've had these earphones for about 2 years now, and they're still in 100% working order. I cannot tell you how many earphones have died out on me within the first few moths of purchasing, for example one of the sides completely going out. These sound great and are extremely durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Sound. Great Price, 4 Mar. 2015
This review is from: SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Silver/Black (Electronics)
Fantastic earphones for the price, I would happily listen to these as my only earphones, and I am not your average user. my over the ear headphones are Sennheiser HD 25 II. These do a great job at providing good sound consistently. Sure you could spend more and get better sound but for £30ish pounds I don't think you'll get much better than this. And much much better than iPhone/Samsung S5 earphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invincible Headphones!!, 5 Feb. 2015
This review is from: SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Silver/Black (Electronics)
I simply cannot recommend these enough! I bought them for myself for Christmas but sadly two days later I lost them. Yesterday (February 4th) while out in my garden, I noticed a black cord under some stones in my driveway. It was the headphones! They must have fallen out of my pocket.
One of the ear buds had been chewed by an insect but they looked pretty intact. I tried them out anyone. They worked just as well as the day I bought them! These headphones have survied -8 celsius Irish winter as well as snow, ice and costant rainfall.
I had to come here and review them just so you all know that these headphones are the best thing I have ever bought!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best budget sound I have ever heard, 6 Jun. 2013
So I bought these a few weeks ago and have been using them a lot. In a word they are awesome.

The good points?

1. Rich, deep, bass. Sounds great with rock and metal. You hear people talk about buying great new earphones and all their favourite tracks sound different. The E10s will do that if you are coming from a budget pair - I heard greater depth, new words and minor variations in bass sounds I hadn't picked up on using budget (£40) Sennheiser's . Prior to that I had a pair of high range Skull Candy's I got in a 70% off sale. Those earphones were 5 times the price and sure, they sounded better than the E10s, but only just.

2. Robustness. These seem like heavy-duty earphones with a virtually indestructible cable and robust ear-pieces. After my Skull Candy's went gaga in one ear I ripped the cable from the connector all too easily. The E10s haven't tried my patience, yet, but they would definitely put up a better fight.

3. Practicality. For me the biggest point. I have had many earphones and all of them tended to slip just a little when moving around. The design of these buds means that most of the weight is resting on the ear and not on the cable, thus they tend to stay in place better. There is a also a simple little clip on the cable you can attach to clothing and a thing that adjusts the length of the cable between the ear piece and where the cable forks. All helps prevent shocks that may pull the earphone out of position.

4. Power. Unless you change the defaults, Itunes follows EU regulations to prevent possible ear damage. With these earphones, unlike any of my 7-8 previous pairs, it feels like the EU needs to tighten up those regulations. Never thought I would hear myself say that. I've always been a full power kinda guy.

5. Noise-cancelling properties. I wore these cutting the grass and while I could feel the vibrations through the handle of the mower, I couldn't hear the engine at all. I was using maximum volume at the time.

6. Delivery arrived within the specified window, package was in good condition

Possible Drawbacks?

1. Volume. Parts of your tracks will have a minor crackling at max volume, more so when you see how to increase the volume on Itunes beyond the factory settings. @ 95% volume there is no crackling whatsoever. This may be a positive though as 100% volume for long periods might actually kill you.

2. Cable. Cable is excellent but is a fraction on the short side if you are tall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value headphones., 16 April 2015
This review is from: SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Silver/Black (Electronics)
In my opinion, these headphones are extremely good value. The headphones are fairly well constructed and the cable has very little noise. Sound quality is superb for the price, it is not high end however if you are looking for high quality on a sensible budget these are the headphones for you. I have recently purchased a second pair of E10 after my old ones finally packed in after relatively heavy use over a year and a few months; Although I was disappointed that they broke I would not blame the product, they have lasted several times longer than some of the other cheaper earphones I have used. I strongly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound. Fantastically durable (survived the washing machine with ..., 15 Dec. 2014
Great sound. Fantastically durable (survived the washing machine with only a very slight decrease in quality in left ear, hardly noticeable). Worked perfectly well until I lost them. Looking to purchase my fourth pair (keep losing them).

1.0 out of 5 stars Good sound weak build quality, 18 Dec. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favourite earphone, 4 April 2015
Well made, great sound, and very well packaged. These are a replacement for my iPod earphones, I tried a few other major brands, all were rubbish, either too tiny, not enough base, flat, no depth or just fell out of my ears. These are better than my long defunct and no longer made previous ultimate favourite Sennheiser earphones. They sound as good if not better, just the right balance from hight to low, excellent build quality and come with a full range of ear buds in a stiff zip case that also hold my iPod Shuffle and the USB lead giving them all lots of protection if in my bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great audio quality, 29 Mar. 2015
Great audio quality, as good as the £80 Beats I used to possess (what a waste of money!). My only issue is it holds the folds (it doesn't tangle though) so there are slight folds in the wire as a result of storing it folded.

SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Silver/Black