5.0 out of 5 stars lovely swimsuit
my daughter looks very cute in these, easy to put on, and she looks very comfy. My daughter is taller 14 months and it fits her well. Very happy with my purchase.
Published 5 months ago by Pavlinka

3.0 out of 5 stars fits too small
it was too small on my 6 month old baby & its too filddly to put on & take off after swim when its wet
Published 6 months ago by Vidya Sujalini

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely swimsuit, 14 July 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars fits too small, 27 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great costume, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: Splash About Kids Dot Nappy Swimming Costume (Sports Apparel)
Originally bought the Medium in this for my 5 month old. Far too small so would 100% recommend going up a size. Great costume for my little girl to keep her covered and making it easier for me to handle her at swimming classes

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but not much different to large size!, 2 Mar 2014
Great item, but bought this as my daughter outgrew the large (she is a small 18mnth old) and this doesn't really feel any bigger.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little swimsuit, 29 Nov 2013
Great quality product. Very pretty. Baby was only 4 months old when used and definitely need two people to put it on her, little snug but enough stretch (she's not chunky either). Did use a swim nappy underneath and all worked out well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, 24 Oct 2013
This is great, works perfectly. Worst thing ever when your kid is the only one to poo in a pool and shut the whole thing down. Don't risk it. My daughter wore a swim nappy under this for extra security. Don't size up, they're supposed to be super tight.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing not great, 19 Oct 2013
This looks fab on but the bottom comes out rather large but the top is very tight making it difficult to put on & take off. I guess every child is a different size so it may fit others better but my child is bang in the middle of the height & weight curve for her age so I had expected a better fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff, 9 Oct 2013
Loved it, was excellent quality and fit perfectly well. Lasted long enough too until my LO grew out of it. Will definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Sep 2013
Love these got my twin girls these and they are great fit wash really well couldn't ask for more and they look absolutely fabulous

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 Aug 2013
Deniese Imoukhuede (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
It's abit difficult to put on for my daughter as it is so snug. But rest assured, there will be no accidents in the pool. The costume seals my daughters legs up. Very pretty on her.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›