on 9 April 2016
This little swimsuit is great as it has the extra protection of the propylene layer so you are not just relying on the swim nappy. I also think the design is super cute and seems comfortable for my baby to wear. However I suspect the sizing could be moderately small and I am not sure it will last her to 8 months as it advises.
on 20 December 2013
Baby girl looks really cute in costume much better than just the swim pants. Easy to get on and off
on 24 May 2016
Fits my 5 month old really well, she is only a little baby, so will last a little while yet.
She was happy to wear it, it was easier to put on her than I expected. I bought the costume rather than the nappy because it is easier to hold her in the water, not as slippy and easier for her dad to keep her secure during her swimming sessions.
Love the design, we had the Apple daisy, bought the next size up too, as people have mentioned that they are smaller sizings but the medium is good for us now, keeping the large for when she's bigger :D overall, very happy with it, great quality and happy baby!
on 28 September 2015
Colours weren't identical to the photo which was disappointing, but apart from that - a great little swimming costume for the baby in your life.
on 27 January 2016
Perfect love it! Fits my 5 month old perfectly and with a little room to grow in. Now we just need her to start enjoying her swim lessons 😆
on 10 July 2014
Lovely little swim suit. Looks so cute on and kept my baby daughter (8 months) warm in the paddling pool.
on 10 May 2016
Painfully expensive, (adult costumes cost less) but good quality and everybody loves it, making comments on how pretty it is. My child was 5 months 18lbs and good legs and we purchased the Large, if you look at the Splash About website, they have a size guide, including leg size. If your child is 6 months around 18lbs and has thin legs, buy the medium. Large is perfect for us.
on 17 September 2015
A little tight around the legs but I think my little girl isn't as lean as other children. I was unsure whether this is to be used with a swim nappy as well but after research, you can either use a swim nappy or not. The whole pants part is like a wet suit material and elasticated round the legs and waste so "nothing" is going to escape.
on 13 April 2016
Love the Splash About costumes for my little one, I have been using them since we first took her swimming at 3 months. Lovely choice of designs, great quality and last forever! We always get comments about how lovely the print is. Total confidence in the double nappy system too, we have the nappy wrap and liners to go along with the costume.
on 7 April 2014
I purchased this all in one swimsuit for my 10 month old baby for her swimming lesson, which is worn over the nappy wrap and liner. It is really easy to slip on and fits snug , also it is really pretty. Although we have not had any accidents so far, I think it would hold well but you must have a disposable/reuseable nappy underneath as I hate to think what the mess would look like!