Size: Medium (3-6 months)|Colour: Sporty|Change
Price:£15.28 - £26.98

on 28 December 2012
Brilliant little wetsuit. Material quite thick with fleecy lining so helps to keep little ones warm in the water. Easy to get on and off with the Velcro fastening.
on 2 February 2012
I bought this full body wetsuit for my baby (4 months old) that is starting his aquababies class.
In terms of size, the seller mentionned that in case of hesitation between 2 sizes, one should take the larger one. This was good advice. The 6 to 12 months wetsuit that I bought provide room for growth for my baby without being too large at this stage.
The wetsuit in itself is easy to put on onto the baby. It keeps baby warm: my baby was the only one not shivering in the pool at the first session.
The white elastic bands at wrists and ankles are not too tight so that blood circulation is impaired - but tight enough.
All in all a great product to confidently go swimming with your little ones. I will for sure make good use of it in the next few months.
on 17 February 2016
Son loves it. And i love that he loves it.

Mind you, even though its lined and helps with the cold, a wet suit is still a wet suit. So if you're outdoors on holiday and its windy, your child will get cold.

Still though, not a fault with the product. Its great!
on 21 February 2016
Really does work to keep baby warm in the pool. And it provides a nice non slip grip to hold baby too! The velcro backing makes it easy to put on and take off as well. All in all- well worth the money!
review image
on 7 April 2016
Took this to Center Parcs. Worked well but not easy to get on and off a baby, however that's not really the fault of the product. I chose this to keep her warm but consequently the material isn't as flexible as some baby swimsuits but I was never concerned she was cold. I would buy it again.
on 13 April 2016
This wetsuit is absolutely great. We went swimming for the first time and i was worried that baby would get cold but in this wetsuit she was very nice and warm. When we got out and i took off the suit her body was still very warm so i am very happy with this. It is a little tough to get on due to it being done up at the back and the lack of space in the swimming pool changing rooms but if you place baby on their tummy its not too tricky. Its very cute too!
on 16 November 2015
Bought this for my 3 month old boy! Really thick material and restricts him. Hard enough getting clothes on a young baby. I have used for 2 classes but too hard work in and out of it so going to just get the shorts type!
on 4 March 2013
excellent product and great service - arrived next day after ordering. The warm-in-one does the job, keeps my 16 month old very warm in the pool and looks cool on him too!
on 2 March 2015
My baby was kept nice and warm in this, fit for purpose, just ensure you purchase one size up as they are manufactured smaller, my baby is 10 months and weighs 6kg and the 12-18 month fits snugly.
on 4 October 2013
I previously bought the swim nappy and wrap but have now opted for an all in one for my daughter who is 15 months if they are warm they are happy in the water well recommended