Size: Large|Colour Name: Red|Change

on 11 November 2012
Bought a medium sized harness for my 4 month old puppy who can't help herself when she's walking past a person or dog... and it works perfectly! With just her collar, my puppy couldn't care less if she's pulling infront of me and choking herself. After sticking the harness on her, and taking it out for a test spin, it didn't take long before my puppy decided to get up to her usual tricks. She pulled ahead when she seen the park - nope! - she was turned around and looking at me, all confused. After trying a couple more times, she figured out that she only ends up facing me.

After walking for a couple of days, puppy walks perfectly by my side and not in front of me anymore. She also doesn't pull to get to other dogs, walking past them with just a look, sometimes a little pull so she's facing towards you again.

Definitely recommend this!
on 3 January 2016
I've tried all types of non pull harnes but none really worked well and no good if the walk is part off lead excersize.I have the figure of eight for walks that are lead only and need complete control as in a town and with three cocker spaniels these are brilliant! But I needed a harness for control and a bit more freedom,this fits the bill! I only ordered one to try out on the dog who pulled the most. It arrived this morning vie prime delivery and off we went! Perfect walk to the park and lovely running about walk then back on lead brilliant!
Being a clever cocker spaniel he found he could scoop the lead into his mouth and guide me home! But didn't pull.
I'm ordering two more now but smaller as the medium is shortened to the maximum for a good not too tight fit!
I notice the s/m is more expensive so will order small for my dainty but naughty dog and try both sizes on my third dog!
We were starting to avoid going on walks because of the pulling,this harness not gives us the pleasure of dog owning back,as my husbands has Parkinson's we can get out more together!
on 11 March 2012
we bought this style of harness to try & rehabilitate our recently adopted, serially rehomed rescue dog's serious leash pulling. she accepted the harness with just a little positive reinforcement & has adjusted to it well. it has been a useful aid in curtailing her pulling sufficiently to begin doing some recall work with her, using a retractable leash. as with any training regime - particularly with a mature dog & many ingrained undesirable, antisocial behaviours needing rehabilitated - the harness is an aid, rather than an instant cure. trainee co-operation + a calm, patient & consistent trainer boost its effectiveness.
on 22 September 2013
I have to admit it works great and stopped both my border collies from pulling while on the lead, but left them both with red raw sores under their front legs (armpit area). And yes I fitted both harnesses exactly as the instructions say to, the problem is no matter how you adjust it the strap that goes under the belly rides forward under their front legs and rubs them sore.
on 3 October 2012
This item has made such a difference to our walks. I have bought this for both dogs. One of my dogs is very strong and difficult to walk. Now I can manage them both with one hand.Its brilliant!
on 21 June 2012
This is a nice harness, easy to fit, easy to use. For the first couple of days, it did discourage my dog from pulling but she was soon back to her old ways.
I purchased this harness in March 2012 and it is now (June 2012) very frayed around the metal fastenings and will need to be replaced very soon before it becomes unreliable.
It was a useful purchase in that it was better for my dog than just a collar, but I won't be buying another to replace it.
on 18 February 2013
I love these harnesses - would recommend them to anybody. They definitely help with pulling and they're also well-made and very sturdy and DON'T hurt the dog at all or hinder their movement if they're properly (snugly) fitted! (I had problems initially with rubbing in the armpits, but readjusted the fit and it's perfect now.)
on 24 March 2013
The idea of the way the harness works is brilliant. It really does work and stopped our 6 month old lab from pulling. The kids were able to walk her on this harness unlike when she is on a collar and lead she is far to strong and pulls them. However, it does rub. We have tried it loose and tighter on her. Tighter is better but we can still only use it on her maybe once or at most twice a week because it gave her red marks and then eventually sores when we kept using it. We have since had to go and purchase another very expensive padded harness which doesn't stop her from pulling. If the makers of this harness put a bit more money into the design and added padding and protection to it, I would pay more money for it as the concept of it definately works. I read the reviews before buying this and a lot of people said it rubs. I thought I would take a chance on it, but it does rub and as I said, it causes sores too unfortunately. Save your money and wait for a re-design and then buy it!
on 18 March 2015
We have got a new rescue dog just had him 5 weeks. He is a puller on the lead and has had no training. Its been hard work trying out many different harnesses, with no sucess. This is brilliant, it arrived this week and it really does work. I had read lots of reviews on the product. I knew it could rub, so my wife has sewn neoprene sleeves around the bottom strap and the front strap leaving the centre front open. It is now is garanteed not to rub. Our springer spaniel loves it, very happy to wear it and he cannot come out of it. It's a brilliant design, this week we have now mastered the problem and we are enjoying walking him.
on 3 March 2015
I bought one of these on recommendation from a friend-it has totally changed our daily walk! I have a lively 2 year old staffie who will pull on her lead all day and has nearly had me in the road a few times. The very first time I used the harness I was able to walk her normally at my speed without all my ribs aching after the walk! Definitely get one of these if like us the daily walk is becoming a chore rather than fun! The only thing that I would say against the product is that it did initially rub Rosie's armpits a bit but as it's being used it's softening up a bit and doesn't seem to be bothering her now.