Format: Audio CD|Change

on 19 April 2012
Wow what an album the second one was great but this one is so emotional that l just keep listening to it. I have ordered their first album as l didn't know that this was their third album.
For all those lady antebellum fans who loved the previous album this album is something else. stand out songs being Just A Kiss, Friday Night and When You Were Mine, lady antebellum are back and i recommend this album to anyone with a love of country music.
on 13 November 2011
I am a Hip Hop/R&B fan, but I'm happy to make an exception for 'Lady Antebellum!' I enjoyed most of the tracks on this album. 'Just a Kiss' has to be my favorite and very relatable. I'm new to country music, but this album definitely encourages me to explore further into this genre of music. Whether you're a fan of country music or not, I'm sure this album will not disappoint!
on 25 May 2012
Downloaded this and Need You Now Album purely on the strength of a video track on one of the music channels. Not disappointed at all. Absolutely great easy listening. In common with all albums, there are real strong standout tracks and a couple of so so, but can honestly say there's not a bad track on either album. Highly recommended if you enjoy Country Rock music!!
on 26 March 2012
Brilliant cd from Lady Antebellum as always, they are consistently good. Would love to see them live. Every track is a delight.
on 19 March 2012
Having only just become familiar with this artist, her album does not dissapoint. there is not one bad track all very enjoyable. will definatley look at her previous work. have even got friends interested.
on 27 April 2012
I bought this after loving Lady Antebellums first two album and the new album exceeds them even more. Brilliant songs with a wide variety of styles and more focus on the male vocal soloist. Fantastic!
on 28 August 2012
Bought this for my wife as she loved "Need You Now".
This album is a bit more on the Country side, but still very good and worth purchasing if you liked "Need You Now".
on 8 July 2013
This is the 2nd album I have bought from this band and although I would say Need you Now is a better album overall, I really enjoyed this album too. I love the rock country vibe to it and there are definite stand out tracks -the title track especially is amazing. I also love Cold as Stone and Wanted you more, both songs for the broken hearted. Heart of the World is a beautifully written romantic ballad and an ideal first wedding dance song! You won't be disappointed by this album but give it a few plays before you make your mind up about it.
on 4 April 2012
Love it, love Lady Antebellum any way so a few more classic songs to add to my collection. Easy listening and a unique sound, you will not be disappointed
on 24 April 2012
I bought this album because I heard one song on the radio and liked it, can't believe I didn't know who Lady Antebellum were. Love every single track.