on 17 December 2013
The ends are barley big enough to hold a score card and the stitching was of a very poor quality.
on 24 July 2013
May not be your fault but this item did not do the job I bought it for
I am a outdoor bowler and I got the small card holder this is too small for our cards do I need the larger one in your picture

Regards

Gerrrard
on 5 December 2015
Very poor product with no place for a pen and a misleading ad showing both a half and full card holder, does not represent value for money and will never be used.
on 24 July 2013
I liked this product besause it is good to look at and will wear well being made of leather. Would recomend it.
on 14 October 2015
well made but I agree with other comments -would not consider it made of soft leather.
on 29 July 2015
Not what I would call soft leather.Quite stiff in fact. No where to put pen or pencil.
on 18 July 2014
Anyone who plays bowls then this is a "must have" as the quality is first class, lightweight and made of soft leather. Fits the pocket easily and is ideal for playing in wet conditions.
on 8 April 2016
I should have read the reviews befor buying two of these ,they are not soft leather,and there is no place to put a pen .
on 11 October 2014
Yes my item arrived before the 9th of October Thankyou I am very happy with it.
on 20 April 2015
This item is what I expected and it does the job it is intended