Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 18 September 2011
Ellen Wolf's book is heavily influenced by the plot and characters of Susan Napier's classic 'In Bed With The Boss'. The basic set up is the same and all the most significant scenes are borrowed from Napier. I don't think that Wolf has plagiarised Napier's words and I'd be surprised if there is a breach of copyright, just a lack of original ideas. In addition, Wolf has a poor grasp of punctuation and somewhat erratic grammar. I would strongly recommend that readers save their money and read Napier's book instead.
on 17 January 2013
Lovely story if a girl who's boyfriend dies and she is unaware that his gorgeous best friend, who gave her a job, has been in love with her for years. Great for an easy read. Laura did annoy me at times as she seemed full of self pity, but worth a read at a good price.
on 24 May 2014
What a wonderful emotional story, so full of patios, romance and yearning. I loved the characters and plot. I have read more from this author and enjoyed all of them.
on 21 February 2013
Couldn't put this book down. The 'will they, won't they' issue has you reading just another chapter. Brilliantly written book
on 15 February 2013
I would like to give my heartfelt congratulations to Ellen Wolf for weaving this story that tugs through my heartstrings.
on 2 May 2013
I thought this was an amazing service as I got my books quickly and it is good condition , I couldn't of asked for better
on 29 March 2013
I cant realy explain why ,but this book was okay even though it was not particularly special as some others
on 21 August 2014