on 28 December 2011
They arrived on time and they were in good condition.
I have used them already and they worked quite good. I'm really pleased using them, will buy more when they run out.
recommend!!
on 29 December 2011
got ink`s does the job will buy again . i use them on 3 diffrent printers and all ok thanks
on 20 July 2012
I bought these inks because I was fed up of being ripped off by the likes of Epson. The cartidges are quite good whether black or colour and seem to contain as much ink as the Epson cartridges. It is also nice to have 2 extra blacks as this is what I use most of.
I will buy these inks again.
on 24 May 2012
I have used compatible ink for years in all the Epson printers I have owned.No problems with these ones and great picture quality.
on 21 February 2012
Ordered these shortly before my Epson printer packed in. Nothing to do with the product but just reached end of shelf life. Was happy with the inks I did manage to use & gave the rest away. Would recommend.
on 22 September 2011
Delivered within 2 days. Installed immediately. Print quality perfect. There are enough cartridges in the pack to keep you going for months and at less than 50p a cartridge, a great bargain.
on 12 September 2012
I bought these cartridges on a whim for my Epson SX100, as like so many people I am fed up with paying absurd prices for what should be really cheap goods. When I first tried one it didn't work, then someone gave me a tip. "Don't mix cartridges from different suppliers." So next time a cartridge ran out I replaced all four, and they work fine. I am thrilled. Thank you so much.
on 21 July 2012
I have used 2 of these cartridges to date in my Epson Stylus DX4400 printer. They both worked straight away no problem at all. If the rest prove the same, this product is excellent value for money and I will certainly buy more. I cannot vouch for other printer models, but can recommend these cartridges to anyone else for use in a DX4400.
on 11 February 2012
These cartridges work out at less than a pound each. They operate well in the printer and do not seem to block up like some cheap ink does. only used on documents, not printed photos yet so not sure what qua;ity they will be but if the ordinary printing is anything to go by then should be good.
on 8 October 2013
Why do you always get some people complaining about good quality ink cartridges?
I will never understand why some of you cannot use these properly.
There is nothing wrong with these inks and work so very well on my Epson SX515W.
I could not have asked for better. For the price you cannot go wrong.
Recognised them straight away and after it's initial ink charging cycle they were wonderful.
I have used 3 lots of colours so far and no problems at all.
I will not hesitate to buy these again.
Also the seller was very polite and very communicative.
Top marks all around for these inks and may I just add,,,, I have used a few different compatible inks but these have been the best so far.
The last lot I purchased from a different seller and clogged my print heads. These are perfect.