TOP 100 REVIEWERon 11 April 2011
This album came up as a suggestion alongside the new Black Spiders album and as I'd already called that lot "The best new band since..." I didn't know what to do here because by god this lot are good. Relentless energy filled proper old fashioned rock with a singer who can probably blow up hot water bottles with the sort of lung power he shows here. Although the songs are in a traditional vein there are enough melodic quirks and powerful playing to give them a new youthful sheen. It says much that my ever so hip 13 year old son likes this album as much as his ageing dad so the band have the advantage of crossing the generations, sometimes sounding like Sweet or Slade on speed or occasionally pummelling the eardrums like AC/DC at their best. This album is a treat.
With a sound of 80s rock was surprised that these guys are still in their teens. Remind me of a harder rocking Little Angels with some great riffs and some melody as well with a large dose of attitude. The album has some light and shade which I like but is mainly up-tempo. Seem to be a few of bands playing this music and if you like this try Heavens Basement and the mighty Black Spiders for your next fix. Love to support young bands coming through rather than plowing money into the latest Stones or Fleetwood Mac tour. Saying that I did hear about them while supporting Status Quo in the recent Frantic Four reunion tour and they are worth catching live.
on 16 March 2014
This album is great...and if you want to check the bands first full album outing this is for you! The Doctor is probably the stand out track. These guys do really cut it live...was very fortunate to see them at the O2 Islington Academy recently..they are destined to be HUGE!!
on 3 March 2013
I saw the Treatment in Blackpool supporting Slash and the conspiritors and they were amazing......it was quite fresh to listen to some good retro metal from a young fresh band.....and my first listen to the album has been a total success brilliant sound from a brilliant new band....long may they continue and make more awesome music......I would say if you are looking for a great new album then this is the one to go for
on 3 November 2011
I have seen this band twice recently, opening for Motorhead then Alice Cooper a few days later. They are great, full of energy, and both times they managed to win the crowd in their opening act, in just a few songs. Listenign to the CD, the songs are really good, the sound excellent, so this is highly recommended if you like Airbourne for instance. I wish them good luck for the future.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 12 April 2011
on 27 July 2012
In my opinion it's not very good.
It's all a bit samey. No significant breakdowns in the songs. A bit dated.

Listened to it twice, and I don't think I will listen to it again.

My advice, listen to them on myspace before you buy this. I heard them on kerrang radio and thought, why not.
on 23 June 2011
Anyone who has listened to Glass Mountain or Grand Hotel by Roadstar might be forgiven for thinking that this is the same band. They seem to play the same riffs and the vocals are very reminiscent of Richie Heavenz. Given that the band's mentor is the same Laurie Mansworth who managed and mentored Roadstar that won't come as any great surprise. A quick search of Youtube and there's even a Treatment version of Ready To Go from Grand Hotel.

That said, that doesn't make this a bad album, far from it. In fact it's a damned pretty good, hard rock album with good songs with good hooks,but Shake The Mountain and Nothing To Lose in particular could both have been recorded by Roadstar and few would tell the difference.

I wish this band well, they certainly have the talent and ability, but I can't escape the similarities with what has come before and I think they need to develop their own sound
on 15 October 2012
A great British rock album containing classic riffs and guitar solos. This is the kind of album that the likes of Thin Lizzy or Saxon would have been proud to produce! This album has similarities with the new set of traditional British rock bands that are emerging such as Heavens Basement and Jettblack.

This album is a must for those with long hair, facial hair and who like drinking a good pint!
on 7 March 2011
Who would miss a free gig? I had the absolute pleasure of seeing The Treatment along with three other great bands on their recent Powerage Records tour which was a generous free entry thanks to the record company. On the back of The Treatment's appearance, I purchased this CD. Live, I found the evening's showcased songs "Departed", "The Doctor", "Just Tell Me Why", "Shake The Mountain" and the sing along anthem "Nothing To Lose But Our Minds" immediate and most memorable. Back home and in the car, the album delivers the same buzz throughout the twelve songs and I love it. This really is an impressive debut. The pace of the songs is varied but never slows completely and kept me interested all the way through it's forty two minutes. Vocalist Matt Jones hugely impresses and has power in droves with a broad range. This band is stadium material in my opinion and this is headbanging hard rock music make no mistake. In conclusion, I would recommend this CD highly and I can't wait to see if they can surpass their first outing. I strongly suspect that within a short period of time I will queuing around the block (and paying) to see them along with thousands of others.