5.0 out of 5 stars A good read., 7 July 2013
Mrs. L. Johnston "silver surfer" (Bangor, Co Down) - See all my reviews
This review is from: On the Hunt (The Gregory Series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Far fetched but still a good read, not too heavy but exciting in parts. I enjoyed it without getting carried away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 9 Dec 2012
This review is from: On the Hunt (The Gregory Series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Get it and read it. You will not regret the time spent reading this book. Great page turner for everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars An entertaining read, 29 Oct 2011
This review is from: On the Hunt (The Gregory Series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I love the Gregory series. Mia and Dave are favorites. I'm glad Mia got her own story, and I loved Dave from a previous story. As with all the Gregory stories, this one is a page-turner. I read all of Sue Fineman's stories quickly because I can't put them down.

5.0 out of 5 stars suprisingly good, 24 Oct 2011
This review is from: On the Hunt (The Gregory Series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
What a shocker ! I really didn't think that this was going to be a book that would keep me want to read on quite as much as it did. On the surface it seemed like the usual sort of steamy novels with the storylines we all have come to expect but this had some interesting twists and turns that made for, oddly enough, compelling reading.

Whilst the ending was sort of predicable I didn't feel let down as you really felt that the ending was well deserved of the characters and didnt hesistate to download the others in the series( which are all just as good ... some better). The author has woven some characters into the story that you will meet later if you read the other books in the series so you keep getting to know them all as each story goes on, which I kind of liked.

Definatley worth a read, great that it was free and fans of a good steamy romance with abit extra will really enjoy this book.