on 8 December 2009
this must be the ultimate xmas album. some artists treat the music reverently, others go through the motions with the lyrics and make them sound trite. not dean. he strikes just thr right note (no pun intended). you can tell he thinks this is all good fun but gets the very best out of all the lyrics but especially on 'let it snow, the way he sings it is almost salacious.
on 11 December 2011
Typical Dean Martin album. Silky voice, coupled with good humour. Some serious, some light hearted songs. Very Chrismassy! I enjoyed it!
on 15 January 2012
No longer with us , but this latest release of the ultimate crooner who left us on Christmas day 1995 still puts the "jingle" into Christmas. Deans versions of religious carols and seasonal favourites have, unlike some singers, stood the test of time. When carving the turkey or sipping the eggnog, Dean and his Christmas songs are the perfect accompaniment to the festivities. "Let it Snow" Dino!
on 12 December 2009
Forgive me if the title of my review is a little cheesy, but it's not that far off, is it? It's that time of the year again, and how I love it.
Some years ago I made sure to buy an Elvis Presley Christmas compilation (Christmas Peace) for my parents 'cause to me it's just not Christmas without Elvis or Dean. I always go to my parents' house for Christmas, and we always listen to Elvis Presley and Dean Martin while decorating the tree and having a few drinks, etc.

I received "My Kind Of Christmas" a couple of days ago, and I'm really enjoying it. The remastered sound is lovely. I'm a bit of a purist, but I actually really like the new "mix" of Winter Wonderland. In reality, the musical backing is brand new, only Dean's voice and the backing vocals are the same as the old version, but don't let that put you off, it works very well. The drums deliver a nice, punchy sound without overpowering the vocals, and the bassline sounds absolutely wonderful. For me, "My Kind Of Christmas" will be the soundtrack for this year's Christmas and for many Christmases to come. Thank God for Dean Martin's enduring legacy. Life just wouldn't be the same without Dino.

Enjoy! And - Merry Christmas!
on 20 February 2012
It's Dean so it's gonna be great...and it is! Every song on this CD was good...Marshmallow World was my fav!
on 7 January 2012
A very good album with the expected class of Dean Martin's voice. A classic sing along set of songs that gets you into the Christmas mood.
on 18 December 2013
Like everyone here I am full agreement that this is one of the coolest & classiest xmas albums out there (along with Nat King Cole & the Diana Krall Christmas LP) but why o why do they have to meddle with stupid 'mix' versions which add absolutely nothing & in fact spoil what was a perfectly fine song. I'm afraid I have to skip the Winter Wonderland mix, it irritates me that much. Bah! Humbug! And as perfectly acceptable young ms Johansson is on the eyes, I really can' t get much enjoyment from her bellowing like a yuletide bull moose over the top of Dino's croon. Again, just leave it up to the master, he don't need no help!
on 5 January 2013
I already knew some interpretations of Christmas song by Dean Martin. The rest is typical style of this singer, fully relaxed.
on 12 April 2013
What is there not to like about this. We love Christmas CD's - all we ever listen to from 1st December to 6th January - and we love Dean Martin. COMPLETE SEASONAL PERFECTION.
on 7 September 2013
He's become a favourite of mine; building a little collection of his CDs, along with Frank Sinatra & Sammy Davies junior.