5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely souvenir of a once-in-a-lifetime celebration of human endeavour
Well, isn't it sad that some people have written pointlessly negative reviews of a mascot soft toy on this page, just to try and make some joyless comments about the Olympics! Dear oh dear. Like many millions of people, I will cherish my souvenirs of one of the most exciting and inspiring global events to ever take place in my lifetime. This cuddly Wenlock souvenir is...
Published 23 months ago by Princess Gilo

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a mascot
What more can you say, good price and my little one loves to throw it on the floor. The stitching has yet to come undone.
Published 19 months ago by Rob

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 1 Dec 2012
This review is from: Olympic Mascots 25cm Union Jack Wenlock (Toy)
My son was desperate to get one for Xmas, so he won't be disappointed with this. It's good quality and a good size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mascot, 11 Oct 2012
Patricia Rowlands (St Helens Merseyside) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olympic Mascots 25cm Union Jack Wenlock (Toy)
Bought as a keepsake of Olympics, product just as described.Arrived within a couple of days.Good value for money.Wouldnt say it is a toy rather more of collecter item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Olympic mascot, 29 Sep 2012
This review is from: Olympic Mascots 25cm Union Jack Wenlock (Toy)
As with the team GB mascot this was also a good buy which looked exactly like its pictures. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Sep 2012
D. Williams (Surrey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olympic Mascots 25cm Union Jack Wenlock (Toy)
Wenlock has been with us for a few weeks now and already been in the washing machine and still looks great. He gets played with every day and night, indoors and outdoors, but he can cope. He is a great size too.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, 18 Sep 2012
J. M. Morris "Mrs M" (Driffield) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olympic Mascots 25cm Union Jack Wenlock (Toy)
This little fella is cute and was just the right thing as my Grandson left for home after a stay with Grandma and Grandad. We wanted him to feel patriotic so the Union Flag colors really appealed to us. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005HHZ25Y/ref=cm_cr_rev_prod_img

5.0 out of 5 stars Very delighted grand children, 17 Sep 2012
Shazza (Bolton Lancashire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olympic Mascots 25cm Union Jack Wenlock (Toy)
As all children this summer my grand children wanted the mascots but wow the cost as they couldn't decide which one to have! Then I managed to find the two main mascots on Amazon for a really great price. Union Jack Wenlock was part of the bundle. Its great value completes the set. Kids are extremely happy and so am I. Arrived very quickly, only one day after the other two. Good value and I think a real must.

5.0 out of 5 stars olympic legacy, 13 Sep 2012
This review is from: Olympic Mascots 25cm Union Jack Wenlock (Toy)
My kids love it! reminds them of the fun of the olympics... One to keep and treasure. a must buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 11 Sep 2012
This review is from: Olympic Mascots 25cm Union Jack Wenlock (Toy)
Love it! Loved the Olympics and this is a lovely and extremely reasonable souvenir for my 6yr old little boy- MUCH cheaper than the Olympic shops and exactly the same product.

4.0 out of 5 stars My 5 year old son is over the moon with Wenlock!, 9 Sep 2012
L. Parmenter (Essex,, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olympic Mascots 25cm Union Jack Wenlock (Toy)
After leaving the Olympics empty handed as my son couldn't make up his mind which toy to buy, my first stop was Amazon when we got home. He was spoilt for choice on here and it was much cheaper than the shops. He loves this Wenlock especially as it has the union jack pattern and delivery was very fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely soft and patriotic!!, 21 Aug 2012
This review is from: Olympic Mascots 25cm Union Jack Wenlock (Toy)
I bought this for my (only just) 2 year old to celebrate the olympics and as a souviner. He had seen one in a shop and picked it up straight away and gave him a kiss!! So this doesn't scare my 2 year old!! Since then Wenlock has lots of cuddles and kisses. Wenlock is well made, bright, soft- everything you'd expect for a soft toy. My little one even cuddled him and cheered "come on Britain" as we watched some fantastic sporting momments. Ultimately, my little one loves wenlock and that is all that matters!!!!

Olympic Mascots 25cm Union Jack Wenlock