Size: 3 Cup / 350ml|Change
Price:£5.00+ £4.95 shipping

on 12 April 2012
Just the right size for a decent mug of coffee very easy to clean and good quality product for the price
on 21 November 2013
To say it does 3 cups it must be doing continental cups, it would do one and a half normal sized mug or one big mug, it's good quality, cleans easily and is a good product but it's not a 3 cup model by normal English standards, it'd do 1 good sized cup, 2 smaller ones or 3 espresso cups.
on 7 September 2015
Looks and a good design, but the manufacture of this is poor. I bought 20 to use in my hotel, and all have failed. The plunging shaft is thread rolled to a poor standard and not to any known thread size, this means that the plastic nut that holds it together gets pushed back up the shaft as its thread cannot hold to the shaft. I suggest that procook change its manufacturer to avoid many more bad reviews
on 25 November 2012
Fantastic little cafetiere it does just over one mug of coffee i've found and i would definitely recommend getting one if you like decent coffee and not that freeze dried rubbish!!
on 28 November 2012
I got given some wonderful African coffee lately but didn't have a cafetiere to make it in so found this little gem. It gives me one large cup even though it says 3 cups as I like a large cup of coffee. It's excellent and I use it every day at present. Good item.
on 6 December 2013
I was looking for a basic coffee maker and this cafetiere is perfectly adequate, replacing one I had before this.
on 28 May 2012
The plunger comes loose from the filter very quickly, so ground coffee ends up in your cup and ultimately in your mouth.

The handle is also very flimsy.

Avoid!
on 15 August 2014
I'm properly confused as to why the product is labelled 3 cups. 350 ml is not 3 cups.
It's my own fault that I missed the ml measurement and bought this based on the cup count and for a single cup it does just fine... but I do think the packaging/labelling of 3 cups is misleading. It's not even three tea cups let alone coffee. :P
on 24 August 2015
I run a bed and breakfast, so bought many of these as they were the cheapest. Unfortunately, they will all be going in the bin as none of the filters stay attached, therefore rendering them useless. We have tried using a glue, but this does not work. You get what you pay for, and I will certainly be paying for quality next time.
on 1 October 2013
Amazing quality and finish to the product, and the coffee tastes great! The perfect aid to your enjoyment of that fine french roast or rich columbian mix! I particularly love that this isn't cheap plastic, it looks and feels like glass, and for the price, its awesome!