5.0 out of 5 stars A great all-in-one package.
Bought for my son's b'day and he loves it. Set up in 10 mins and he was off and playing!

Also plays DVDs CDs etc which is handy as our DVD player recently broke. Runs very smooth and quitely.

Would recommned to all friends/family.
Published 24 months ago by Kenners

1.0 out of 5 stars Im on my fifth, if not sixth xbox360 console now and again, still goes faulty and dies as quick as it is bought.
I as a customer of these consoles for years (5 if not 6 years so far) have been buying these consoles so I can play the Halo games, now also Destiny. I love all those games and all of the stuff that once came from the company Bungie. But, having to rely on microsoft and their 'xbox360' to play them I insist has proven to be a cold lesson in futility, every single time I...
Published 17 days ago by shadowspirit

‹ Previous | 117 18 1944 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Son, 2 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 250GB Console (Video Game)
Bought for my son as a Christmas present. He is very happy and so am I as this was bought at a good price and delivered before Christmas. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 26 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Xbox 360 250GB Console (Video Game)
Fantastic product with no problems, fast, easy, fun and overall it is the perfect gaming console with all the good games and a great controller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Xbox 360 250GB Console (Video Game)
Quick delivery and on time fantastic product thank you definitely 5 stars for everything. My daughter is so happy she can now play her games

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 27 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 250GB Console (Video Game)
Good condition, everything was perfect but the controller; the left bumper is a bit stiff and hard to press. Other than that can't complain.

5.0 out of 5 stars gaming bliss, 7 Dec. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 250GB Console (Video Game)
This x box was brought as a replacement for the previous one I brought 6 years ago. Excellent quality. Easy to set up. Very fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy, well packaged delivery, 22 Sept. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 250GB Console (Video Game)
The XBOX 360 console arrived a few days after I ordered it online. It was brand new, well packaged coming in a secure box along with plenty of paper to protect the contents inside.

I chose to order from Amazon as there's always plenty of good deals around and its generally a place where you can get things a little cheaper than most retail stores on the highstreet so that's a positive note.
The 250gb XBOX 360 matte console cost me £179.99 where it's normally priced £199.99 in most retail stores.

The only negative side was finding out that the 2 free Bonus XBOX live gifts (which is accompanied when purchasing this XBOX 250gb console) had expired with an end date of 30.06.2012! Along with the console leaflets you get given "1 months gold membership trial" as well as "Bonus microsoft points" in order to claim your bonus HD movie for XBOX live.
I guess this console was really priced a little cheaper as these 2 Bonus gifts had already expired in June 2012.

However this wouldn't really affect you unless you really wanted to take advantage of these free XBOX live deals which come with the console. Personally I don't mind as am not looking to join XBOX live yet and besides, I'm guessing you can always join XBOX live any time you want, but it would have still been nice for those who are looking to take advnatage of this offer.

I also ordered an XBOX game separately which was placed alongside in the box with my console so that was great.

Apart from that, everything is good. I will still continue to buy from Amazon as they always items fast in well secure packaging and have had no problems from them at all. Plus the P&P is free!

5.0 out of 5 stars just fantastic., 28 May 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 250GB Console (Video Game)
This was a wonderful purchase. I use it every day. Not just for games With Xbox live I stream tv/movies or youtube. I have set up several playlists on the seemingly inexhaustible Xbox music service. I found that I spend a bit too much time playing video games though so be careful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 7 Jan. 2013
D. LAMBERT (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Xbox 360 250GB Console (Video Game)
I bought this as a package including software. I have already submitted my comment on the package: my grandson is very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Xbox 360 250GB Console (Video Game)
My boyfriend loves it obviously! It arrived really quickly. The matt black look is much nicer than the normal Xbox. Excellent price.

5.0 out of 5 stars New X Box, 17 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 250GB Console (Video Game)
I changed my X Box to a newer model and also to consider using the wi fi and Live facilitySo far the unit is working satisfactory.

‹ Previous | 117 18 1944 | Next ›

Xbox 360 250GB Console
Xbox 360 250GB Console by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
Used & New from: £71.99