4.0 out of 5 stars A Sound, Unpretentious Smartphone
I have had a Motorola Defy + (or'Motorola Defy Plus') for about 10 days. This is a slightly updated version of the original Motorola Defy. Previously I was a Blackberry user and this is my first Android phone and first phone without a physical keyboard.
In a nutshell, I am extremely happy so far, as this is a very compact, light, easy to use, stable and reliable...
Published on 28 Oct 2011 by SK London

3.0 out of 5 stars Updated since last update and since reboot repair issue
9 month UPDATE:

I was originally quite pleased with the Defy+ although even at 2 days old it rebooted itself.... I could live with a reboot every few days but 9 months on it's rebooting several times a day....so I've ammended my review. The random reboots is a very common problem that I suspect Motorola cannot fix, most likely hardware and software failure that...
Published on 24 Mar 2012 by DanW

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as Described, 20 Mar 2012
This review is from: Motorola Defy + Sim-Free Smartphone (Electronics)
This was supposed to be the "JCB" version but isn't. No hard case and none of the JCB apps. I could have started messing about trying to change it but I already had enormous problems with the delivery of the phone, I didn't want to go through all that again.

1.0 out of 5 stars A very nice phone, but NOT THE JCB version as advertised, 22 Mar 2012
This review is from: Motorola Defy + Sim-Free Smartphone (Electronics)
This phone doesn't come with the JCB apps advertised - and short of returning it there doesn't seem to be anything you can do about it.

1.0 out of 5 stars The Motorola Princess, 11 Jun 2012
This review is from: Motorola Defy + Sim-Free Smartphone (Electronics)
Had it for 4 weeks and I dropped it from knee height from my footwell in my car. Gorilla glass completely shattered. Have been on bbc watchdog because of false advertisement, they don't cover gorilla glass because they know its scratch proof but not at all shock proof. If you are going to buy this then I'd highly recommend getting a protective case for it as well. One thats pink, with fluffy frilly bits, maybe with the Hello Kitty logo too. Tell your friends they can't hold it because they might grip it too hard and hurt its fragile lil snucum gorillli glass. You can tell this phone was bullied in school by the Nokia E series and the HTC Desires. Got upset and started hitting the gym, wanted to shortcut to bulking out by taking roids. But when it comes to the crunch, it p****es it pants and still lives with its mother.

In short, if you want a tough 'life proof' phone, this isn't it. If you want an overpriced hyped up tamagotchi, squander away.

Motorola Defy + Sim-Free Smartphone