on 30 December 2012
Seemed like a good idea but in practice didn't fit positively, wouldn't accomodate an iPad in a case and after only two days, fell to pieces, dropping my iPad onto the worktop. All in all, shoddily built and under-designed. I expected better of Belkin.
on 4 September 2012
This product seemed perfect until after about 4 weeks, it just collapsed with my Ipad in it! My Ipad suffered a smash screen (which thankfully is covered by curry's insurance)
It would seem a spring went within inside the mechanism. As noone was touching it I can't understand why. I want another one as i know friends who have them and this hasn't happened so can only think this is a faulty item. However I don't seem to be able to work with Amazon's returns policy as it was ordered approx 2 months ago.
if it hadn't have collapsed this is a great product but as it did, causing me separation anxiety from my Ipad i have rated it poorly
on 29 November 2012
The item looked good but not that great,it is a bit unsteady and does not give you confidence that it will hold the I pad
on 25 July 2013
Does what is says on the box. Holds the iPad securely even if its a mini. Just be careful when you open the cupboard
As a smashed iPad ain't much use
on 15 June 2012
This product is ideal for the kitchen and is really effective at enabling you to easily have the IPAD in the kitchen. It is designed well and simple to use.

Unfortunately with my product, within a few weeks, it looks as the threat has gone in the mechanism and it needs to be replaced..... (stocks are low so I will have to wait a month or so) but I was that impressed by the product that I am eagerly anticipating the replacement and hoping that it was a one off problem / fault.

Above all, I thought it is a really good way to bring the IPAD to the kitchen and keep it away from the dirty work surfaces....

Really impressed, just a shame that it broke the first time round, so hoping this isnt a weakness with it.
on 3 March 2015
No stars. I foolishly bought a second one after the first one broke. Now the second one has just broken in exactly the same way. The adjustment knob is poorly designed and made out of moulded plastic that does not hold up to even the slightest twisting to adjust the arm that is meant to hold underneath the cabinet. Junk
on 31 March 2014
Can not give any more than 1 star as item was unusable due to damage. Amazon Warehouse listed item as having scratches but otherwise fully working. The adjuster to allow correct fitment was broken hence making the item useless. This is something that would have been obvious had this item been checked to make sure it was working correctly, given this is the main thing to allow the bracket to work!

Very disappointed and makes me dubious to ever purchase from seller as it doesn't seem they do ensure items will work correctly.
on 19 November 2013
We have kinda used it and we do not get it.
It just seems to not fit properly even on the iPad end, just doesn't seem secure enough.
on 19 January 2014
Broke almost immediately, waiting to return it atm.
Turned the knob and it stopped tightening, used it two times and that was it..
on 21 February 2014
Bought this for my husbands valentines gift. He thinks its totally awesome, very handy, doesn't take up much room and its keeps his tablet clean, safe and out of
The way when he's cooking. Everyone who has seen it, remarks on how cool
It is, where did we get it, how much did it cost. 10 star rating, not five