on 3 December 2012
The item is easy to assemble and place on your fridge with the sticky pads supplied. The magnet works really well and I have no worries about my ipad coming loose or the mount coming away from the fridge. We've used it loads, watching iplayer, going through recipes, etc. Really handy product.
on 1 March 2013
This is a great solution for mounting your iPad basically anywhere. It is such a simple cost effective solution with simple smart design.
on 15 April 2013
I buy loads of add-ons for my iPads, and phone but this one is awesome, had a spare iPad when I upgraded and it now holds it on the kitchen cupboard full time for streaming TV and films or simply sticking up recipes when cooking.

Holds the iPad nice and securely and is incredibly tidy so looks the part too while keeping it out the way from the work surfaces.

Great item no faults can't recommend enough
on 19 May 2013
Great holder which will attach to most surfaces. Nothing to go wrong and simplicity itself to fit. iPad is held securely & may still be charged while in use. A possible minus point, it can only be used in landscape mode.
on 21 April 2014
I have two of these and they are great. Recommend these totally, I use one in the kitchen to watch TV on and read cooking instructions. The other I use as an interactive photo frame in the lounge.
on 19 April 2014
I have tried other mounts which were nice to look at but useless. This mount is probably the best on the market. The ipad is very stable when using it in the Belkin mount.
It has been a month since I am testing Belkin Refrigerator. It is easy to use, just click in the right position and suddenly I have a plane TV in my kitchen. At first I was worried because I thought it would fall and not be kept on the wall. It's a lot resistant. I would recommend it.
on 13 May 2014
keep well clear of this product ,its poorly made and has trouble sticking to walls,try other products which are beeter made
on 19 October 2013
We have placed this on the kitchen wall - discreet and elegant plus seems very secure. I would certainly recommend.
on 3 May 2013
just brilliant! Works very well. No problems sticks to fridge fine and iPad stays on fine too. Buy it now