on 18 October 2011
Decent enough quality - does the job on my Transalp connected direct to the battery and coiled under the seat.

Cable is neither one thing nor the other though. Not long enough to reach the handlebars but too long so needing coiling under the seat.

Would be more versatile if it had a rim to allow mounting in a bracket too.
on 20 March 2012
UltimateAddons 12v DC Motorcycle Waterproof Hard-Wire Socket Accessory with 1 Metre Loom

What can I say it came this morning at 10am and was so simple was connected to my scooter Battery within 15 mins as it comes with the in-line fuse in it and the terminals coded in black and red, also with little rings at the end ready for the bolts on your battery to go through. like I said from getting it up to and including plugging my sat-Nav in was 15 mins. Brilliant little gadget.
on 18 November 2014
I had to get a refund as the quality of this was awful. It literally fell apart within a couple of days. It is not waterproof at all from either end. Please do buy elsewhere for this kind of item.
on 24 April 2013
This little gadget s so simple to fit. It took me 5 mins in total and that included cable tying it in place. Great product.
on 14 September 2012
It fitted my BMW K1 fine and works a sat nav a treat. Charges my mobile too. Seems well made too.
on 4 November 2013
The item was ok but the wiring loom is only 300mm to short not 1mt as said in the details
on 8 September 2012
great item great price this will do the job tested it with my sat nav no problem glad i bought it
on 15 May 2014
I was looking for a quality product and bought this because of the fact it had a built in fuse. I used it on a long one off motorcycle trip and it failed early in the trip in bad weather conditions leaving me without power to me sat nav! I would have rather paid more for a quality item.
This cost less to buy complete than to buy the individual components and make my own. That said; the other reviews speak true, the flex is a little tight on length. I was still able to fit it under my fairings and it just reached. I have a Kawasaki Versys 1000 and fitted it to the front left fairing strut. The connection to the socket looked a bit flimsy so I reinforced with electrical tape. Other than that it worked fine to power my savnav. Just remember to disconnect your device after riding as it's a direct battery connection and will no doubt drain it over time.
on 15 August 2013
We bought two of these, one to fit a CBR600RR and the other to fit a DUCATI 848 EVO. The wire just fitted on the Duke but the wire had to be extended to fit the CBR. Rather annoying as we only needed to extend the wires about 4 inches. I would have sooner paid a little more and had adequate length of wire. So, for this it loses a star! Cigarette Iid appears to fit securely at this point. Wired to motorbike battery with no problems, secured to ignition column on CBR and bracket of clutch fluid on the DUCATI charging phone and car sat nav as we ride. Brilliant!