Format: DVD|Change

on 31 October 2011
Awesome value for Money we can't stop watching it. It came on time and was exactly as described My daughter was very pleased.
on 10 January 2012
i bought this for my daughter for Christmas she loves it i also brought the Christmas Glee which is already in this set so now i have a spare copy ,so beaware of this if you don't follow Glee yourself like me!great delikvery very quick as normal from Amazon.
on 29 December 2011
Daughter very pleased with these DVDs. Bought them at a very good price before Xmas. They arrived very quickly. My daughter is Glee mad so very happy.
on 5 January 2012
The Glee box set arrived in good time and was as expected. The two season box set was good value and this was the main reason for buying from Amazon.
on 20 August 2012
These were very good value for money, they kept the kids glued for hours. They experienced more from the series than was expected. There was more enjoyment for them due to the excellent quality of the dvd's
on 2 March 2012
Glee season 1 & 2 in one dvd-box! Great to have. I've seen all the episodes on tv, but wanted to watch them again. And they are still fun to watch, even if you have seen them before. Great extras on this box.
on 25 January 2012
I love glee, and I was very excited when my mum got me this for Christmas I was going to watch it and found out that when I opened it only 2 of the DVD cases where wrapped in cellophane, not a big deal so I opened season 1 volume 2 and found out the catch was broken again not a big deal but still not too happy then I found out the catch for disc one was broken so the disc was just lying in the box, starting to get a bit annoyed now, worried the disk might be scratched or get scratched. Then I watch the first 4 discs and no.1 was jittery and no.3 was horrible it froze on the main menu and wouldn't let me play it. Then I told my mum and she said we should send it back and get another one. I just got the new box and found out it had all the exact same problems and had an extra one as well, disc one of season 1 volume 2 wasn't even able to play. Like they had just sent the same one back to us. Not impressed. I really wanted to watch the DVDs and it won't work.
on 25 February 2014
Love it, good acting, perfect music and songs; and of course all the complicated love affairs - yummy. I would watch this serie Again and Again.
on 23 November 2012
Sad or whatever!! I love this series. Good Sunday afternoon viewing. If you enjoy good singing (never mind the plot) then you'll love this.
on 16 February 2013
This Is A Christmas Present For My Daughter Who Just Loves Glee No Complaints.
Comes In A Box Set Just Like The Piciure On The Site