5.0 out of 5 stars love love love this lunch box
does exactly what it says in product review, it keep the food near to piping hot from 8am to 12:30 when its time for my daughter to have her lunch, so now sh can have hot food in the winter, brilliant, i would recommend this item to anyone.
Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars A big box to keep your food from getting cold.,
Published 5 days ago by LD

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars love love love this lunch box, 6 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Aladdin 0.95 Litre Bento Lunch Box, Purple (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 5 Sept. 2013
it can keep my lunch warm for more than 5 hours and it is sure that it can be put into the micro owen

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the cash!!!, 3 April 2014
Great lunch box with plenty of room for a big appetite or use the divider to cut your portion size down. I use it to store pre cooked rice and meat in one compartment and put frozen vegetable in the other. Just put the vegi's in the micro wave for 5 minutes and viola a healthy meal

3.0 out of 5 stars A big box to keep your food from getting cold.,, 1 May 2015
My office didn't have a microwave and this (Blue colour box) was the next option for me to keep my food from getting cold. Yes, it wasn't getting cold and it wasn't hot as well. I would pack my hot cooked food at around 8AM and would take my lunch at 12:15PM mostly. And the food was neither cold nor hot by that time. Out of the 4 hours time frame, i would have been out in cold weather for max 1 hour (40 mins in tube + 20 mins in street). The rest 3 hours my lunch bag would have been inside office.

One thing that put me off is the size of the box, its round and got really thick edges, carrying limited food. I would not suggest this product if you carry standard laptop bags. This might even look more bulky in a back pack. I would suggest this box should be designed as a rectangular one, but difficult to keep warm coz, its wont be screw type then. If you are buying this product, you need a separate box carrier a round one.

Overall, bit disappointed by the size of product and not fitting my bag, if you are driving this would be a best pick. And dont expect the food to be hot/warm. But for sure, it didn't get cold as well.

I have given 3 starts since it kept it from becoming cold, but didn't keep it hot as described and due to its size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb lunch box, 15 Jan. 2014
J. Hughes - See all my reviews
Brilliant for bring hot lunches into work. Not sure how well it keeps things warm, it looks insulated enough. I tend to to just put in the microwave in work. Robust and stops stuff getting mixed and leaking in my.

3.0 out of 5 stars lunch box, 2 Dec. 2013
good quality and lovely colour; but it's on a small size; so good for a child; or an adult who doesn't eat much.
i bought it for my friend but i think she would have used it more if one of them was bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars warm for long, 27 July 2013
I bought this for husband who eats outside. They are neither too big nor too small just the right size. the food stays warm for lomer
Recomrnd it

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value for Money, 15 Mar. 2014
I have read reviews people saying it keep food hot for two hours and warm for 4 hours approximately and I think its good for the price. I really like the design especially the lid goes inside the lunchbox which makes it spill proof. Good size you can use either compartments or fit both on top of each other and put lid of top one to the bottom one. One thing I am not sure about is that it doesn't say what quality standard plastic is used from the scale of 1-6 but it looks good quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT a thermos !, 17 Feb. 2015
Love the style BUT having trouble with heat of food it is getting cold very quickly NOT 4-5 hours as stated maybe 2-3 at a push. More like a pot to take to work and heat in microwave but rather expensive for that use. Would NOT recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars if you don't need to keep your food hot I'm sure it would be very useful., 12 Nov. 2014
This product doesn't keep things hot for any significant period of time in my experience. However, if you don't need to keep your food hot I'm sure it would be very useful.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›