5.0 out of 5 stars The best Running Headphones ive had in 8 years
Finally I've found a set of headphones I can use when I'm running that are brilliant. I've been using these now for about 5 months so they have been thoroughly tested and have stood up to pretty much everything.

Published on 23 July 2011 by Johnny Hall

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Disappointed.
Published 18 months ago by Carolyn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Running Headphones ive had in 8 years, 23 July 2011

A bit of history. I had a pair of Sennheiser PX's I think they were called, the ones which clipped over the ear and had green covers. They were excellent as well and lasted about 3 years which is not bad. When they died I upgraded to the new Sennheiser Adidas OMX 680 which cost me £45 for the first pair. They sounded brilliant, fitted well and I thought all was good but then one earpiece lost all the base because the speaker had ruptured cos it got wet!!! So I bought some more and the second pair only lasted 3 weeks - it is absolute crap that a set of sports headphones are not waterproof. Do not buy the OMX 680's.

So I didnt want to spend as much this time but I did want them to be waterproof and load. The AKG had the highest decibel level so I went for them. I run a lot in all weather and I get very sweaty down the gym when running and these have held up to everything. The sound is brilliant, loads of base and they fit fantastically as you can adjust each bit of arm.

Go for these if you want a good pair of sports headphones...cheers

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Disappointed., 28 Feb 2013
This review is from: AKG K326 High-Performance Sports Headset with Adjustable Semi-Open Ear Hooks, In-Line Mic and Volume Control - Red/Black (Electronics)
They may look good and sound ok but that's about it. They are extremely annoying as they keep falling out of my ears and part way off of my ears. Considering the overexagerated price of these I was certainly expecting something a lot better than this. I have bought JVC in the past, I have worn them everywhere including in bed at night and they stayed in all the time (including all night) These are terrible. I would never recommend anyone to buy these, especially for sports use. I shall be attempting to return these as, in my book, they are not fit for purpose and mis-described by the manufacturer.

4.0 out of 5 stars head phones, 31 Jan 2011
good headphones with quality base sound (unlike those crap ipod headphones) volume control on the head phones themselves is a useful feature

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 6 Feb 2013
I bought these earphones for my son for christmas. Since then the protective casing came off within hours and since then the metallic casing has come off on the left earphone and has now come off on the right one.If I had wanted earphones of this quality I would have paid £5.99. Very disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Headphones didn't stay in, 25 Jan 2013
These headphones were disappointing as they kept coming out of my ears while exercising, the sound quality was Ok though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pity about the "sporty looks"..., 8 Mar 2012
K. P. Jewula "disco.king" (Church Crookham) - See all my reviews
... otherwise, I would've given it 5 stars. I bought these mainly due to their higher than average output which suits my EU volume-restricted Sony Walkman. I've no problems with fit behind the ears or within, though small-eared Mrs J says the clips just don't clamp hers at all. The sound quality is pretty decent, and the volume slider can simply be left in the max position, so any inherent design flimsiness here is negated. Oh for a subtle black/charcoal or black/bronze combo for colours, so you wouldn't have to look like a male Sporty Spice!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivered good sound quality with excellent comfort for 15 months of hard use!, 23 July 2014
I listen to music nearly nonstop, everywhere. During workouts, runs, busrides, whenever, wherever. Usually they last 3-4 months, but the AKG K326 lasted an unbelivable 15 months of hard use. I have no idea what dark voodoo held them together for that long, but the wires are incredibly robust, not showing signs of damage around the ends where the falling apart usually starts. Sure, the plugs themselves are somewhat damaged but it never impacted sound quality or comfort.

Best earplugs you can buy if you need some all-round plugs that will take a beating on workout and continue to deliver good sound quality. And again, I had the same pair for 15 months straight with use nearly every day. Yesterday they finally said goodbye so now I'm about to order a new pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Running Earphones, 29 April 2012
Good quality sound - can struggle with really highbase on high volume
Overall a good clear sound and comfortable in the ear

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality audio but too large for my ears, 2 Jun 2014
Sound quality is good but the bits that go into your ears are far too big for my ears. I do have small ears though. Also the volume slider is easily turned up/down which can give you a bit of a shock!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, 8 Jan 2014
Got these as a gift & I am delighted with them.
They have excellent sound & are a good fit.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›