5.0 out of 5 stars A classic match 3 game
The game is very similar to the first cradle of Rome - you collect resources to build Rome, by matching specific tiles. Once you have a building, you get access to higher value tiles.

I did not find anything here that was very different to any other match-3, but I found it very addictive and curiously satisfying. Nice graphics, enough time to finish most...
Published on 5 Nov 2011 by justamumof3

2.0 out of 5 stars Cannot build up bonuses
I love playing this game, I played the Cradle of Rome 1 every night for over a year. However there appears to be a glitch in this game, when you fail a level, you don't keep any of the bonuses you have earned, it resets the bonus back to your last won game, so you can soon end up with empty bonus icons and no way to beat tricky levels. I finally got to the 100th level,...
Published on 29 Sep 2012 by Shona

4.0 out of 5 stars Cradle of Rome 2 (Nintendo DS), 12 Jun 2012
Mr. N. Goodison "njg" (Rowley Regis, West Midlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cradle of Rome 2 (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
A good game of its type but some levels are very difficult and take ages to finish. However, if you persevere the rewards are worth it when you receive bonuses.

5.0 out of 5 stars game, 13 May 2012
This review is from: Cradle of Rome 2 (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Having played Cradle of Rome, I couldn't wait to get my hands on Cradle of Rome 2. Wasn't disappointed as this game is equally as good as the first one. Roll on another. Will be first in queue to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stuck on level 95, 18 April 2012
soupbible "soup" (Widnes cheshire U.K) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cradle of Rome 2 (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
This is the best drop 3 game I've ever played, and the hardest. I've been playing level 95 for 3 days now and can't quite do it. I've discovered that it can nearly be done by using the 'time' icon. I, like other reviews, have been stuck on earlier levels, on those I found the 'bomb' icon was the best help. If 95 level is hard I dread to think what the next 5 are like! This game really is value for money. It certainly teaches you patience!

3.0 out of 5 stars Adictive, 20 Mar 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Cradle of Rome 2 (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
This game is annoyingly addictive, beware.You need time on your hands and no friends to interupt you. It could also lead to divorce.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cradle of Rome 2, 19 Mar 2012
Mrs. Elizabeth C. Tinston (Northampton, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cradle of Rome 2 (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Excellent game, very addictive - although I am now stuck on level 39 for some reason, which is quite frustrating. This is the first game I have played of this sort - so will conquer it very soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars STILL PLAYING!!!!, 4 Mar 2012
This review is from: Cradle of Rome 2 (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Bought this game on the release date as a pre-order,normally I whizz through match 3 games and I did get through the 100 levels within 3 days but I'm still playing it every evening!..Why??? I haven't built Rome!!! I have a whole epoch left to build and I won't quit until I earn the bonuses left and play the last epoch..also I have discovered trophies and not easy to earn trophies..they are worth going for!! There are two excellent extra game modes,blitz and tourney mode..guess who wants a gold medal on every level at tourney,at this rate I will finish next year and Jewel Match 2 will be very dusty on the shelf..Excellent value for money,one of the best ones to spend your precious pennies on!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Luv it but it's frustrating!!, 29 Feb 2012
This review is from: Cradle of Rome 2 (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I was bought this game for Christmas,but as with the review from P.Wallace, I too find that the icons do not stay charged to roll over to the next attempt, although they did until the message appeared that the bomb tool would re-charge more quickly! I am on level 60 with only the first three icons and find it impossible now to complete this level without the use of the bonus tools at the start of the game, making it quite frustrating!!!! Have contacted Rising Star Games but they say they haven't heard from anyone else about this. I play on a DSI and wonder if it's not compatible.

5.0 out of 5 stars cradle of rome 2, 8 Feb 2012
Jacqueline Green (london england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cradle of Rome 2 (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
this item arrived on time and in perfect condition. since i recieved it i have played it nonstop and my daughter in law loves playing it as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars cradle of rome 2, 22 Jan 2012
Lesley Juden (Essex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cradle of Rome 2 (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Game is rather like Cradle of Rome 1 but still loads of fun. A bit frustrating that I can't get past level 60 but will keep trying.

5.0 out of 5 stars So addictive, so good! Highly recommend, 19 Jan 2012
This review is from: Cradle of Rome 2 (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Having been totally addicted to Cradle of Rome 1, I was so excited to see the release of Cradle of Rome 2... and it did not disappoint. I bought one for me and one for my mum and we both love it and play daily. We play this one, as we did version 1, setting ourselves the additional goal of completing each level without using any of the bonus items that appear down the right hand side. It makes the game much more challenging, but is possible! I will be a little sad when I've completed it, but fortunately it is a game that you can play over and over. An even better game than version 1, I highly recommend it for all ages!

Cradle of Rome 2 (Nintendo DS)
Cradle of Rome 2 (Nintendo DS) by Rising Star Games (Nintendo DS)