on 24 January 2015
very good
on 30 August 2015
Exerlent
on 4 April 2013
did not reconise a lot of games on this apart from the few big hit's{so i actualy sent it back as it was ment to be christmas prezie for nephew}
on 21 July 2013
my son in law gets hours of fun , takes him back so many years when he was a boy
on 3 November 2012
I never used to own an Atari 2600, which this product emulates. As such, I didn't approach this product with the kind of nostalgic baggage that I suspect most other buyers do. I belong to the Commodore 64 crowd, and compared to the C64, the Atari falls short on attributes like graphics and audio. And considering that the C64 seems pretty primitive compared to today's computers and consoles, the Atari Flashback will not impress the kids of today.
But the point of this console is not to impress the 2012 kids, but to provide a historical and nostalgic trip to the ones interested. As such, the Atari Flashback succeeds, although one could wish for more than the 60 games provided.
on 11 January 2014
The product was good but perhaps these days we are spoilt. There was a large collection of games to choose from but the reset is difficult and I couldn't find a way of stopping a game without having to go all the way back to the main menu. The equipment worked well but now looks a little cheaply made. The games were spot on as reminders of a different era, which was mildly entertaining but sadly short lived and temporary. Fortunately for a good price I enjoyed the console and worked well.
on 4 December 2012
Product arrived within schedule well packaged and undamaged. I was expecting old school atari as I was the proud owner of a 2600 in the day.

This was poor quality, poorly made and not worth the money. I bought it expecting a real old school experience however this looks like an Atari but sadly thats the only good thing I can say. I mean where is the Atari staple of Combat, tut tut
on 6 November 2014
Good fun for what it is.
on 10 March 2013
Could not get this to work even on my older TV so sent it back or a refund. The idea of it was great and I was looking forward to a blast from the past - or flashback as it's called but had nothing but disappointment.