4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Nostalgia
I bought this for my thirty two year old son to remind him of the good times he had playing these games when he was about twelve. Only downside for us is that the wonderful PITFALLS game is not on it. Never mind, it's still great.
Published on 29 Feb. 2012 by Red Hazel

3.0 out of 5 stars Expecting more
Must say i was disappointed the classic games were not available like Space Invaders etc.

Even though this is a retro console, i thought the graphics were better as i remembered, may be there are on the other models.
Published on 3 Aug. 2012 by Nikhil Shah

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Nostalgia, 29 Feb. 2012
Red Hazel "Haze" (Stalybridge, England) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow !!! Excellent !!!, 22 April 2012
Mr. K. A. Parhad "kraaal" (Nottingham) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Atari Flashback 3 Console (Accessory)
What can i say , A must for all ex owners of the Atari 2600. 60 Classic built in games ,including my all time favourite "Outlaw".
Mind you i am stuck in the past !!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Recomended Retail Price is £39.99 NOT more!, 5 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Atari Flashback 3 Console (Accessory)
Just wanted to say that the recomended retail price is £39.99 as I can see most of the prices for this are WAY over that & don't wish people to get ripped off!
Otherwise a great games console with everything great from the past!

4.0 out of 5 stars a blast to the past, fun but not for long, 11 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Atari Flashback 3 Console (Accessory)
The product was good but perhaps these days we are spoilt. There was a large collection of games to choose from but the reset is difficult and I couldn't find a way of stopping a game without having to go all the way back to the main menu. The equipment worked well but now looks a little cheaply made. The games were spot on as reminders of a different era, which was mildly entertaining but sadly short lived and temporary. Fortunately for a good price I enjoyed the console and worked well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 15 Sept. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Atari Flashback 3 Console (Accessory)
if you was born in the late 70's or the 80's this is something you will love, my brother was born in the late 70s and i was born right in the middle of the 80s and all my family and friends love this product infact several of them have bought it for themselfs aswell,
if your a fan of retro gaming this is a must buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Retro fun, 16 Feb. 2013
S Warren (Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Atari Flashback 3 Console (Accessory)
My parents bought me an Atari 2600 when I was young. Now I'm in my 40s I saw this and just had to buy one. If your my age you know what to expect , very basic gameplay , basic graphics and basic sounds but it just goes to prove you don't need state of the art technology to enjoy video games.

5.0 out of 5 stars Atari Flashback 3, 13 Dec. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Atari Flashback 3 Console (Accessory)
My wife and I really enoyed this product, but It is important that other reviewers read the packaging closely unlike some of the people who have reviewed this on Youtube. This is a Replica Atari 2600 (VCS) and not an arcade emulator! Atari VCS games were, frankly rubbish so do not expect arcade quality graphics or be under any doubts that this will do anything other than play Atari 2600 games (that are built in). If you are expecting games and graphics from the early days of computing (circa 1977) then you will be very happy with this product. I found this not to be a single player experience but a great multi player party game, after several alcholic beverages my wife (who doesnt play silly computer games) was beating my high scores and giving me a run for my money! Christmas day when the family are round we will be playing this, taking the pee out of the crappy graphics but no doubt having fun!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Expecting more, 3 Aug. 2012
Nikhil Shah "Nik" (London) - See all my reviews
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings Back Memories, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Atari Flashback 3 Console (Accessory)
Really enjoyed playing this with my brother brought back some great memories with these old games.

Some we played for a couple of seconds! I think it was night driver - No idea how a game can be so difficult!

3.0 out of 5 stars good present, 16 Jun. 2013
Panayiota Soteriou (LARNACA, Cyprus) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Atari Flashback 3 Console (Accessory)
you do get bored after a wile playing but its the memory's that brings back that matters. it was a present for my brother and the first reaction when he opened it was excitement so i am happy with it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Atari Flashback 3 Console
Atari Flashback 3 Console by Pqube (Electronic Game)