on 29 March 2015
Works very well, no complaints there. Love the customisation options on the lighting, although as with the SteelSeries keyboards I'm not sure there are that many colour combinations, the LEDs only seem to change colour in steps (across each of the RGB values)... so not so easy to match a colour with it, and the different areas on the mouse don't quite match each other when the same colour is selected.
Anyway it's a nice feeling mouse, good size and weight, nice braided lead, good button actions.
on 6 November 2014
Used for gaming, general use at home and I also bought one for work. Great straight out of the box or for advanced users you can tweak to your hearts desire. Great construction and rugged, I've taken one with me on business trips around the world and its survived drops, baggage handlers the lot. Best mouse I've ever used and I've played games on my PC my whole like. Great job STEELSERIES!
on 14 June 2013
Fantastic mouse! Extremely responsive, a wide set of features and very comfortable. Only problem was the firmware update but it got sorted, that's why I didn't give it 5 stars. Best mouse I've ever used, highly recommended for competitive fps players
on 11 October 2015
Great mouse for every genre of game, be it MMO, MOBA or FPS. Great shape and very comfortable. Only negative is that this Sensei doesn't support Steelseries engine 3 and you have to use engine 2, which is pretty terrible.
on 22 May 2016
This is a very good mice for not only gaming but also office. I like the shape. I bought one 2 years ago, but that one is no longer work. So I pick the same model.
on 30 July 2013
My old one was broken due to me pulling out the wire from the mouse, the old one sometimes had a few little glitchy problems but this new one seems ok
on 11 July 2012
had the mouse for almost a month now and it has fealt realy good has improved my game slightly. and am enjoying all the tweekes you can do with it.
on 13 February 2013
I love every SteelSeries product and this is not an exception.

Works great, I use it on my SteelSeries 4HD mousepad.
on 7 October 2014
The best mouse I've had to date. Feels good, light enough to flick around a mouse mat with abandon, and very precise.
on 4 September 2014
This mouse isn't great. For viewing pleasure I'll put it into pros and cons

Pro's:
-Great sensor
-Nice colour optimization
-Lovely clicks.

Con's:
-The mouse wheel after a while starts to squeek. It isn't a subtle squeek, it is very loud and I can hear it through my noise cancelling headphones!
-The paint on the mouse where your palm rests chips away. Once it starts it will not stop until you have a mouse with no paint.
-The surface of the mouse is coated in a material where if you have a long gaming session (1-2 hours) it will leave an awful dirt mark across your mouse. I thought at first this was due to dirty hands, I washed my hands for a good few minutes with an expensive soap I use for removing grease, fuel and oil from my hands. Nothing came off my hands and the problem continues.
-The DPI switch is far too sensitive causing you to accidentally press it.
-The side buttons are useless. Not in the right position and very awkward to press.
-SteelSeries Software doesn't work well and is very laggy. (My PC is not the issue here. i5, GTX 690, etc)

See one answered question