5.0 out of 5 stars Recycled Chindi Rug
I absolutely love this rug it's so bright and really cheers up my hallway which is a bit dark and uninteresting. Made very well and looks a treat. Received on time and well packaged. I can recommend this product.
Published 12 months ago by S. Heath

3.0 out of 5 stars Recycled striped rcotton unner
Product arrived in good condition a few days after ordering. I am very pleased with it and it was what I was expecting, cheerful and good value for money.

Published 22 months ago by Lilly

3.0 out of 5 stars Recycled striped rcotton unner, 5 Nov 2012
This review is from: Homescapes - 100% Recycled Cotton Chindi Rug Runner - 66 x 200 cm - Multi Coloured Stripes on White Base

P.S. 2 weeks later have found that the dye has come through onto the carpet underneath. Now have stripey lines which will have to be professionally cleaned and rolled up rugs awaiting a new use. Such a shame as I haven't had this problem in the past with similar rugs purchased from High St. stores. Best to use on hard type flooring I think.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recycled Chindi Rug, 27 Aug 2013
S. Heath "Bondboy" (Norfolk) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Unique, 11 Feb 2014
The rug is certainly something different from the conventional, it has a colourful rough 'n' ready feel to it. Best suited to a hallway or entrance hall. Make sure you measure out the dimensions before buying!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great rug!, 6 Sep 2013
I bought this rug for my kitchen to give it a shabby chic feel, it is really thick, it arrived really quickly and although it says only to spot clean it I have put mine in the washing machine and it washed fine

5.0 out of 5 stars warm toes, 10 Mar 2014
i've got probably the coldest kitchen floor known to humanity. This thing saves lives! And feet! I love the colours (which also hide any misshapps or dropped crumbs - besides being happy and brightening the kitchen up) and it's long enough to cover my floor from sink to stove. Wish i had a bigger kitchen so i could have another one :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 7 Dec 2013
Lovely item, arrived promptly, looks great and looks like it will last a long time. Brightens up my entrance-way perfectly. It's everything I'd wished for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality/ colours, 30 Oct 2013
Amelie Madec - See all my reviews
Received it today, earlier than expected in Ireland. Great quality, the colors are as the pictures if not nicer. Really happy with my purchase, would definitely recommend to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality rugs and very quick delivery., 4 Oct 2013
The rugs are perfect to brighten up a home. I ordered the package of 5 and they are great value for money.
Great communication regarding delivery and very quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars but at the price I payed if I get a few months out of them I will be happy. Will buy again when these are done, 31 July 2014
Bright and cheery ,bought these rugs as I have old dogs and didn't want to spend a lot as you can imagine they take a lot of abuse ,but at the price I payed if I get a few months out of them I will be happy .Will buy again when these are done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brightened up my hallway, 5 Feb 2013
I bought two of these for my hallway as runners, and am not disappointed. They are exactly as picture on web, great quality and value for money.