5.0 out of 5 stars Cotton Chindi Rug
I had a Caribbean evening and this was perfect for decoration. My daughter wants this university. Great quality and very thick and warm under foot.
Published 14 months ago by cheryl

3.0 out of 5 stars smaller than I thought
I guess its really my fault but this rug wasn't as I expected. Doesn't really lie flat on the floor and I misjudged its size. Admittedly, the latter problem is my fault for not checking measurements.
Published 9 months ago by R. Christie

5.0 out of 5 stars Cotton Chindi Rug, 13 May 2013
This review is from: Homescapes - 100% Recycled Cotton Chindi Rug - 60 x 90 cm - Multi Coloured Stripes on White Base

5.0 out of 5 stars Colourful, 12 Dec 2013
I bought this for my teenagers room as it is bright and won't show any spills, it feels good under foot, I would recomend

5.0 out of 5 stars multicolourded, 3 Dec 2013
for a much cheaper price than seen elsewhere i have a rug with the exact colours to match room that is cotton, washable and unlikely to affect sensitive childrens lungs. thankyou.

4.0 out of 5 stars small multi coloured rug, 13 May 2013
This is a lovely rug, pretty, practical and my Grandson has taken it as his Place!!!! Ideal for day to day cover and heavy weight material I Love this

5.0 out of 5 stars Rug, 1 Jan 2013
Fits in perfectly with where we want it. A bit different from the usual rug. Like anything that is recycled.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 24 May 2014
The rugs are great value for money and look great. Despite what the label says they also machine wash (on cool) without issue.

4.0 out of 5 stars Recycled cotton chindi rug, 29 Jan 2014
It is just what I wanted for the spare bedroom. Modern and bright and my grandchildren love it. It also seems hardwaring and should last but it definitely brightens up the room.

3.0 out of 5 stars smaller than I thought, 29 Oct 2013
R. Christie (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Mistake, 6 Jan 2014
Thought it would give my kitchen a country look and also keep feet warm by the sink.
Couldn't decide which side was up, it looked rubbish and the colours were awful. it soon got demoted to the back of the car for the dogs to lay on. They didn't like it either and would soon dig it up into a heap in the corner.
When it got dirty it didn't seem worth the wash, so it went in the bin.

3.0 out of 5 stars Colourful rig, 29 May 2014
Lovely & colourful I have a number of these now, only suitable in little used areas as not possible to clean them other than a shake outside.