5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great
Published on 9 Dec. 2012 by Zoe L

1.0 out of 5 stars looks great but thats all
I would not recommend this if you ever intend to walk on it. I have had one for 2 months and the threads into which the cotton fabric is woven are stretching and breaking. It took only a few days for the ends of the pieces of fabric to start to come loose. I am very dissappointed and sadly would not recommend this at all.
Published 16 months ago by mary

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, 9 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Homescapes - 100% Recycled Cotton Chindi Rug - 150 x 240 cm - 5 ft x 8 ft - Multi Coloured Stripes on White Base - Large Rug
I'm thrilled with the rug. Just bought a second (I would have bought the second one sooner but they were out of stock - not surprising at this price!!). I was looking for a large colourful rug to cover up an old bedroom carpet (the disruption involved in moving all of the bedroom furniture out of the room to re-carpet has been avoided with this great value solution).

The rug is well made, vacuums well and is hard wearing (mines been down for a couple of months and my large Labrador loves to crawl under my bed on his tummy and his claws have not caused any damage to the rug).

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely rug!, 9 Nov. 2012
So very happy with this rug, for the price it is absolutely fantastic, big and colourful and will liven up a dull living room!

5.0 out of 5 stars chindi rug, 5 Mar. 2013
this rug is great its big and looks beautiful and it arrived earlier than expected it s a fab price and will be buying another.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful purchase, 24 Dec. 2014
This rug is fantastic for many reasons. We have house rabbits, and this rug helps them walk about the house comfortably. It is heavy enough to sweep and vacuum, but light enough to take outside and shake, and it could probably be machine washed in a large machine at the laundromat if necessary - something that needs consideration when you have pets and children spilling things that can't always be sponged away!
It looks fantastic and is an eco-friemdly, recycled product. There really is nothing not to like, especially for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars looks great but thats all, 17 Jan. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Recycled striped rcotton unner, 5 Nov. 2012
Product arrived in good condition a few days after ordering. I am very pleased with it and it was what I was expecting, cheerful and good value for money.

P.S. 2 weeks later have found that the dye has come through onto the carpet underneath. Now have stripey lines which will have to be professionally cleaned and rolled up rugs awaiting a new use. Such a shame as I haven't had this problem in the past with similar rugs purchased from High St. stores. Best to use on hard type flooring I think.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recycled Chindi Rug, 27 Aug. 2013
S. Heath "Bondboy" (Norfolk) - See all my reviews
I absolutely love this rug it's so bright and really cheers up my hallway which is a bit dark and uninteresting. Made very well and looks a treat. Received on time and well packaged. I can recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful rug, 28 Jan. 2014
The rug arrived even better than described. It looks beautiful in our front room and it is clearly superior quality. I would love to buy more but unfortunately will not:

The courier HOMESCAPES use, Yodel, are just abysmal. Really terrible. I paid £9.99 for Express Delivery (1-2 days) however after five days of inconveniently having to make sure somebody was home, and countless complaints made on Yodel's live chat customer support website, I had to drive 12 miles to collect the rug that I paid to be delivered. Once there it was clear the entire operation was a shambles as the Yodel staff were incompetent at best and just plain rude at worst. It also took them an inordinate amount of time to locate my item. When I asked why it had been sat in their depot for five days they informed me it was with a 'self-employed' courier who had it at his personal address all weekend without bothering to attempt to deliver it and he dropped it back to the depot this morning.

In all very unapologetic and the entire experience was a very sorry one. The rug is beautiful, hence the 5 stars, but HOMESCAPES really need to stop using Yodel as a courier.

Because I had five days to wait I did a little online research about Yodel. It is not good. They are widely recognised as nothing short of disastrous. Be warned though...you could easily get through the Encyclopedia Britannica before you could finish reading about Yodel!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ..., 22 July 2013
Love the rugs! They are as described , look better than in the photos, great value and very fast delivery .
I bought one and a week later two more. I am very happy to recomment this seller and when the need arises will buy from there again with confidence

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and great price, 8 July 2013
Like it but cannot put on floor yet as our puppy would rip it to bits. It has bits of fabric which are easy to pull out which my dog did in a matter of seconds. Using it as throw over settee just now which works well as it is quite heavy so does'nt move.