Size: Large|Change

on 29 March 2013
Bought for a German Shepherd, after she snapped the last one (which, admittedly, was fairly cheap). The collar's design is simple and effective, and it's sturdy as well, so no risk of another snap. Overall... couldn't ask for better.
on 28 March 2013
This is a nice sturdy oollar. My Beagle pulls like a train once he gets a scent or sees another four legged friend. Previous collars have been stretched to the point of breaking but I have no such concerns with this one. The collar is thick, well stitched, and has a nice sturdy buckle. It should last a long time.

For my almost fully grown medium sized Beagle I use the second smallest setting (out of 5 on the medium sized colloar). Larger beagles will be absolutely fine, and this should also fit beagle pups of 8-9 months okay on the tightest notch.
on 3 June 2015
This is a top quality thick leather dog collar perfect poor my springer. It has been through everything since I bought it, Welsh hills and snow don to Skegness beach and still it looks great .i just need another springer to buy another one for.
on 4 March 2015
Very smart, brown leather with cream stitching. Now my dog has worn it for a while, the leather has softened so it is easier to do the buckle up and no doubt to wear. Very sturdy collar and perfect for that smart dog look around town.
on 15 April 2013
A good, well made dog collar. Been hunting local shops for a similar product prior to this purchase, without success. Locals only seem to stock "fashion" collars which are not much use on a 6 stone Golden Retriever.
on 8 August 2013
I have an average medium size mongrel dog she is nog megger strong and I thought this collar would be perfect for her. It looks strong and the leather is quite thick and I thought everything was fine with it until I noticed that it seemed lose. The buckle has ripped though to the next hole I had two move it to a tighter hole and now thats going the same way and the thing is only about two weeks old.
So unless your dog never pulls on the lead or so light that it don't matter this collar is not for you.
on 13 November 2012
Well packaged and swiftly delivered, we were pleased item was actually as described and is of good strong leather, securely stitched so should last a good while. thank you!
on 29 July 2014
They look very smart on my labs and appear to be lasting well. However, be warned they're quite generously sized which allowed the slightly smaller lab to chew the end of hers right off! Lots of positive comments still and I think they are an excellent product.
on 18 December 2012
I bought this collar for my 15 week old Bernese Mountain Dog puppy. Its a lovely deep brown colour, and feels pretty strong and sturdy. Its on the smallest hole at the moment, which means the end of the collar pokes out (great for chewing), so I've used a brown hairband to keep it tucked in. This wont be an issue for us in a week or two!

I bought the lead that matches the collar and both look lovely. Would highly recommend, but not for a small dog due to the weight.
on 19 April 2016
Hi this was bought as a replacement and the quality control on the stitching was poor. Thickness of thread used was also different to original. Looked like a second. Might have done its job but that is not the point, if no care had been taken over the stitching what about the other parts of the product. Have returned item and will keep using the original. I have no problem buying online but because there are substandard items of this product will buy from a shop. Pity really.
review image review image