on 8 August 2012
easy to put on , keeps u warm and nearly dry, just like it supose to do
worn in pool and sea river,
easy to put on and off
just shave the backkof your neck before swimming
on 4 September 2012
I am 5'8" and about 13 stone with wide shoulders and size 9 fitted me fine. The suit allows you a massive amount of freedom of movement. Remember to buy something for your neck, after a 2.4 mile open water swim you will rub your neck raw....!!!! great purchase and £24 cheaper than wiggle!!
on 12 September 2013
So far so good, great flexibility, esp in the arms / shoulders - excellent buoyancy and fits perfectly. Quality suit.
on 8 September 2013
This is my first swimming wersuit. It doesn't restrict the arm motion at all. It makes a big difference with the extra floating help when crawling.
on 26 August 2012
I purchased the Orca S4 Wet-suit for open water Triathlon training and competitions. I couldn't be happier with this product. It fits snug all over while still leaving me plenty of freedom on my swimming stroke. I can feel an even level of buoyancy from the suit which adds to my confidence on longer swims.
I wore the wet suit even on some of the few warms days that showed up this summer and didn't feel like I was close to over heating at all. The high neck doesn't chaff or constrict and I find it easy to put on and remove.
The only negative I can think off is that the sizing chart would have left me with a suit which was to small. I tried one before buying this one from a local (over priced) retailer.