5.0 out of 5 stars I love this badge
Being a fan of The Rolling Stones for 42 years. I became a real fan during the "Exile On Main Street" time although I started listening to the Stones during the 60s as my sister older then me used to have all the 45rpm singles.

A great badge to wear and a salute to the greatest rock 'n' roll band in the world!
Published 11 months ago by Mr. Robert J. Brisley

3.0 out of 5 stars Small
It's ok, again for my daughter but it's a lot smaller than I thought it was going to be, so disappointed about that
Published 17 months ago by miss mandy stevens

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this badge, 26 April 2014
Mr. Robert J. Brisley (Rochester U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Metal Enamel Pin Badge Brooch Rolling Stones Red Lips Tongue (Kitchen & Home)

3.0 out of 5 stars Small, 13 Nov. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars badge, 25 Oct. 2013
Ive been collecting badges for years. I Love to make my bags more personal to me by using different badges and accessories. Would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 July 2014
Smooth transaction happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 23 Jun. 2014
Bought this for my collection. Great item, great condition. Will definately buy again and i definately recommend to all collectors

5.0 out of 5 stars Great badge!, 14 Jun. 2014
Brought this product for my leather jacket and looks great! Have brought a few badges for my jacket and this one adds perfectly! Would recommend to others!

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit big!, 29 Aug. 2013
Slightly bigger than i expected. 2cm x 2.5. Its a nice badge though. Good quality. Looks nice on my black coat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rolling Back The Years !!, 3 May 2013
Iconic, and if you were there when the original album came out you will remember how effective this logo was, the badge is a good size for and the detail is very good... so all in all, buy it for yourself or as a gift as it will be well received.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 21 Mar. 2013
Nice size, not too big, not too small. Good fastening on it with a good paint job done on the badge.

3.0 out of 5 stars rolling stones badge, 17 Mar. 2013
Badge looked ok and arrived on time. Only complaint is that it is an awful lot smaller than I expected

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›