5.0 out of 5 stars Just right
Plimsolls arrvied in good time and was perfect fit for my little one - says really comfy at gym class.
Published on 11 Dec 2011 by amaka Nwosu

1.0 out of 5 stars smelly!
The smell of these new plimsolls is unbelievably disgusting - that new plastic fish smell but in extreme. Have tried washing them - smell as strong as ever as does the washing I put them in with. Have had to leave them outside back door while I decide what to do with them. I think they're headed straight for the bin I'm afraid....
Published on 28 Aug 2011 by Emma

1.0 out of 5 stars smelly!, 28 Aug 2011
This review is from: School Uniform Kids Velcro Plimsolls Gym Shoes (Misc.)

3.0 out of 5 stars Should have looked more closely, 29 Mar 2013
I thought it would be a better quality product. It smelled of plastic quite heavily and I have had to leave it in the garage for two months before the odour disappeared.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 11 Dec 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars pe pumps, 6 Mar 2013
good value for money i recommend ordering a smaller size as these come very big, but still agood buy and i will buy them again

4.0 out of 5 stars Traditional gym shoes with no logos. Perfect., 11 Feb 2013
R. McLennan "TallScotsGuy" (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Everyone should get a pair! Apparently expensive sports shoes are not only bad for your wallet they also don't create any significant sporting advantage. Schools should insist on these as compulsory wearing..

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the prettiest but functional, 6 Feb 2013
Ideal for use in school/nursery. Don't look very pretty but these are functional and take a bit of a beating on a daily basis. Seem to be holding up so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good plimsolls for kids - but they come up small (but wide)., 17 Sep 2012
These plimsolls are easy for kids to put on - one of my children has wide feet and struggles with elasticated plimsolls - so these are a welcome change.

Sizing wise, be aware that they come up quite small (length wise) - I bought a size 2 for my daughter who had just been measured for new size 1 1/2 school shoes, and the plimsolls weren't big enough to allow for any growth. So I've swapped for size 3 instead (and similarly the size 2s fit my other daughter's size 1 feet perfectly).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Plims !!!, 25 Sep 2011
Mark Askew (Crayford , Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: School Uniform Kids Velcro Plimsolls Gym Shoes (Misc.)
Along with the Black Slip On Style , these are favourites of mine too . So comfy to wear , look great and go with so many things . I have i think 8 pairs of these , and will continue to buy more when my current ones wear out ......