5.0 out of 5 stars PE Shorts
Simple, comfortable, wash well, inexpensive - does what it says on the tin. Great for school wear. Sizing good. Good value for money.
Published on 8 Dec. 2011 by ljpno2

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Flimsy
Not robust enough fo PE would be better using cotton mix. They clind to the children during activities, getting them rather hot
Published on 23 Jan. 2013 by maximus

5.0 out of 5 stars PE Shorts, 8 Dec. 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids shorts, 10 Aug. 2012
Greay shorts for my son, ordered the last one about 2 years ago.
In need of another white short very good
Wash well
Wear well
Good price
Last ages

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Shorts, 27 Aug. 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Shadow Stripe Gym Sports Games School PE Shorts Unisex (Misc.)
I decided to buy these shorts because I was looking for an inexpensive pair of shorts to wear in the gym.

During the unpacking process it was evident that the product was made of good quality polyester material that was fit for purpose. I am a 32 inch waist and found that the Medium (Size 15-16) fitted me very well. Not only was I happy with my purchase but it had exceeded my expectations given the very low price tag.

Unlike the rugby shorts that I usually wear to the gym, these are very comfortable and flexible. They have an elastic waist and drawstring which allows more flexibility as you can adjust it to your specific needs.

When I washed them at 40 Deg C for 45 mins and dried them on my washing line I found that the cleaning process did not damage the product and they dried very quickly.

Although there are several different colours to choose from, I bought the white and blue because they are the only 2 shorts colours that I wear and found that the colours were a good shade.

I would definitely buy these shorts again and would therefore highly recommend them, especially if you have only dedicated a very small budget for shorts.

If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars gym shorts, 7 Oct. 2012
K. GUTCH "cfckev" (Stratford on Avon, England) - See all my reviews
Excellent product. My boys needed new shorts for school and these fitted the bill perfectly, don't need ironing,(vital for me), and to cap it all they look good!

5.0 out of 5 stars School shorts, 3 Feb. 2013
Bought for my daughter for school. The main advantage for me is that they dry so quickly on Sunday night when she chucks them at me having forgotten all weekend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 28 Mar. 2012
Good value product which are generous in size. Easy to wash and do not crease much so great in PE bags! Dispatched and delivered promptly.

5.0 out of 5 stars These boy shorts arrived in good time and well packaged, 4 Sept. 2014
These boy shorts arrived in good time and well packaged. I bought these shorts for my 5 year old son who is a little small for his age for sports at school and the size 3- 4 and they fit perfectly. Happy with purchase and would buy from seller again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value but not keen on the unusual draw string, 21 July 2014
Good value for money, especially as it can be hard to find the right colour pe shorts in the shops. The draw string at the front is a bit tricky for small hands though as it's all in one big loop rather than a normal draw string.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent for school, 6 Sept. 2014
Perfect, my son needed new gym shorts, these were reasonably priced and the quality is great. Fitted with adjustable waist tie do should be fine for even the slimmest kids. Very pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great basic shorts in a variety of useful colours, 29 Aug. 2014
An amazing price for very useful shorts. I plan to modify one pair to be part of a wonderwoman outfit but the other pair will be useful to keep at my house for visiting grandchildren. A good buy!