on 22 August 2013
I had read the other mixed reviews and decided to take a chance on this. Oh my - it's awful! There's a huge blue/black stain on it, pulls on the fabric and it smelled pungently of chemicals. Disgusting. Don't bother ordering one - it's not even worth £1.50.
on 2 August 2013
We purchased 60 pashminas as wedding favours. They arrived damp, smelly, marked, ripped, holey and disgusting. We managed to salvage 10 out of 60. With wedding planning and honeymoon we missed the return by date...and Kuldip refused to accept them back...which is illegal as the goods were not fit for purpose. Amazon are meant to be helping us recover our money!
My mum had also ordered 20 and hers also arrived in the same state so she organised immediately for them to be returned...guess what , after sending them back she has had no refund and the company do not reply to emails.
Kuldip MUST be fudging the reviews.
I have never dealt with such a terrible company
WARNING WARNING WARNING
on 9 March 2013
I would not recommend purchasing from this seller. The product is of very inferior quality and runs like mad if washed even in cold water. It came smelling mildewy and very odd so had to wash but colour ran +++. One gets what one pays for - Ive learnt my lesson!
on 5 April 2013
I bought several Pashmina Factory seconds from this seller. They display very nice, vibrant colors, they are soft and definitely a good buy for the money. The scarves are thick enough to keep you warm very well in winter
As was to be expected with Factory seconds, the material displayed small weaving errors, but none that where visible when the scarves where wrapped around my neck.

Then why only 3 stars?
When the scarves arrived, I noticed a strong chemical smell. I first thought that it was some sort of moth repellant, which would be understandable, as these where surely kept in a big warehouse full of natural fibres. So I started to rinse them in cold water. As soon as I had put the first scarve into the water, the dye came out in massive amounts. In fact, after 5 minutes of working the shawl in (cold!) water, my hands were dyed blue.
I put the shawl in lukewarm water with a good dash of vinegar for 24 hours, then proceeded to rinse it under running water for another 2 hours, until it would color the water only lightly. I then rinsed all the other Factory Seconds I had bought, and the results were very mixed. Some scarves didn't bleed that much color (e.g. Teal), others were very dramatic (e.g. Blue Teal). I'm not sure if it is a question of which color you order, or whether just some batches of fabrics weren't rinsed properly.
I hope the rinsing solved the problem, I can only really tell after the first rain, or if I get to sweat while wearing them.
on 5 June 2013
The scarf received was a different colour from that in the descriptive photo.
I was very disappointed by this waste of money.
Do not buy this item.
on 12 July 2012
Loved all the colours so i sent for 4 of these pashminas. They STINK of smoke , and have a big sticky label on the bottom of each scarf. When you TRY to remove the label, half the scarf comes away too. I now have 4 smelly pashminas with holes at the bottom. Would have been better just purchasing ONE DECENT ONE. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.
on 13 May 2015
Lovely scarf, factory second but could not find a flaw in it. Delivered on time. Excellent product and service. Ordered another colour I was so impressed.
review image
on 23 September 2013
i read some of the previous reviews and was a bit concerned but figured at the price it was a risk worth taking. i ordered 6 in various colours and they arrived today. i havent had a close look yet as in opening up each scarf, but they all look brand new. i have opened the packets of each one and they all have a very different smell, im sure its nothing a good airing or short wash wont cure!

the colours are all vibrant and look like what i ordered.

for the ridiculously low price these scarves are, a weird smell is NOT going to stop me giving them 5 stars, i am so pleased with them at the moment i am thinking of ordering some more colours.

obviously if i find fault i will update.

i have since bought some more, i know have a vast array of different colours.

i generally use one supplier of these, i have since ordered from one other and unfortuneately i have been sent the wrong colour . . . i already have one in the colour sent or i would of kept it! lol i am in the process of returning this now, if it becomes a problem i will update again.
on 15 September 2012
Factory Seconds Pashmina Scarf Shawl Wrap Throw - Over 100 beatiful colours to choose from
I bought this pashimna, even though it is 'Factory Seconds', and I cannot see what is wrong with the item. I love pashminas, they are so wearable as a scarf, a shawl, or a throw. Personally I wouldn't use this as a throw, it is so beatiful, and using it as a long scarf or a shawl would be my choices. The colour is gorgeous, and will go with a lot of other colours, especially if you have a brown coat/jacket, it would tone in well.
The choice of so many colours is staggering, it can make choosing which to buy a bit of a quandry, but at these prices, you could buy half a dozen and still not pay the price that it costs for a pashmina from other sellers.
This is my 4th pashmina, so I may choose all the colours eventually!
on 16 March 2013
this item looks really nice and sits really nice but it had a big whole in it when i got it, not happy with it at all.

See one answered question