5.0 out of 5 stars good
very cheap, bought as standby hope we never have to use them, but you never know, what else can I say
Published 2 months ago by G. Bareham

3.0 out of 5 stars spares
as these are just spares it will hopefully be a while before we need to use them but they seem ok and the price was reasonable
Published 7 months ago by Judi Bentinck

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 26 Jan 2014
G. Bareham - See all my reviews
This review is from: First4Spares Drive Belts For Hoover Smart Vacuum Cleaners Pack Of 2

3.0 out of 5 stars spares, 10 Sep 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Spares, 5 Aug 2013
Good to have spares to replace, it's when the existing drive Belts start to stretch after a year that's when the problem starts, so if you purchase a new Vacuum Cleaner, purchase a set of replacement Drive Belts too. You know it makes sense. Also buy Brand Names.

5.0 out of 5 stars HOOVER SPARES, 29 Jun 2013
THE RIGHT BELTS FOR THE RIGHT JOB. Now in stock for when the fitted belt breaks.May not need them if I am lucky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Drive Belt for Vaccum, 25 April 2013
I ordered this product as spares for my vaccum cleaner. I actually fitted one as my old one was a bit torn and tatty. It fits well, my vaccum now works better for it and I am very pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars All OK, 31 Mar 2013
This was all OK - no worries This was all OK - no worries This was all OK - no worries This was all OK - no worries

ARRAY(0xae1169c8)