5.0 out of 5 stars Great Microwave
I'VE HAD THIS MICROWAVE FOR A YEAR NOW AND HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH IT WHATSOEVER. IT DOES THE JOB AND HAS NO WOBBLY BITS AS OTHER PEOPLE HAVE STATED IN THEIR REVIEWS. DEFINETLY PURCHASE IT AS IT IS GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY!
Published 18 months ago by Z fatima

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good
I received the microwave in good time, but am not sure it came with the correct glass plate, as it fits very poorly on the turntable spindle that the glass plate should sit on.

Published on 16 Jan 2012 by TC

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 16 Jan 2012
This review is from: Panasonic NN-K181MMBPQ 20 Litre Compact Microwave with Grill, Silver (Kitchen & Home)

The turntable spindle wobbles quite severly and is not held firmly in its position. Consequently, the plate is unstable, particularly when removing hot food plates and containers from the oven. The microwave and grill work as expected, but the oven looks and feels poorly constructed and the quality is not what is expected from a Panasonic product.

I would not recommend this microwave.

2.0 out of 5 stars Item failed after 20 months, 5 Mar 2012
At first the microwave was fine, but then after 20 months it started to spark, had burn marks inside. We didn't feel that it was safe to use and contacted Panasonic.
They said if we took it to one of their repair centres, once it had been checked, they may then take it forward. The repair centre was over 40 miles away ant the charge for looking at it, without anything being done to it was 25 plus about 15 to send it to them. I didn't go any further because I was not going to spend 40 not getting it repaired or replaced. Although out of guarantee I did not feel that Panasonic acted very well with this matter. Also their customer service was very slow to respond

A DISAPPOINTING LENGTH OF TIME FOR AN APPLIANCE TO LAST.

3.0 out of 5 stars A fairly cheap serviceable microwave : I would buy again., 25 Mar 2013
I used previous reviews to make my decision about purchasing this microwave. I found that some were nit picking and some were silly; particularly the one that said that she couldn't get a six inch jug onto the the turntable because of the lack of room. I can only assume that she was trying to place it on the top of the grill stand!!. .In my review I have to say that the overall impression of the microwave was that it was quite small. Having said that, I was able to place an M&S dinner plate onto the turntable with the small grill stand on it and there was room for it to work OK. The grill stand was quite small and I was disappointed that whilst the advert showed that there were eleven horizontal wires on which to place the food to be grilled, on my grill stand there were only eight, so that three medium rashers of bacon left no room for anything else.
One peculiarity of the grill feature which totally threw me, and which iniitally made me think that mocrowave was faulty, was that whilst grilling bacon; after 5 minutes the grill switched itself off and did not come on again until a total of nine minutes had elapsed. This means that to cook bacon etc which normally takes about seven or eight minutes on other panasonic microwaves; this microwave has to be left on for about 12 to 14 minutes to allow itself to switch back on and complete the cooking phase. Other than that I found no problems with the machine and I would readily buy one again in future as I found that for the price paid, this was reasonable value. As an after thought, I found that the insruction manual was one of the most comprehensive booklets I have ever seen with a host of hints and many recipes as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Microwave, 2 Jan 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Wobbly Legs, 27 Nov 2011
The Panasonic NN-k181MMBPO is a nice little compact microwave and functions well. We needed a compact because of limited space. The compact is not used extensively as we cook mainly on the hob or in the oven, but it carries out its functions fairly well. The only criticism that I have is that the base plate is not flat and therefore the legs don't sit down on a flat worktop.

I sent the first one back and a replacement was delivered within days - guess what? Yes, the base is not flat so it doesn't sit flat on the work-surface. It is not an expensive item and I don't rely on it very much, so I am prepared to put up with the wobble on it. If you want a compact microwave that wobbles, this is the model for you.

David Lockwood

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 April 2013
Good value for the price. Nicely compact. Good clear instruction booklet. Have yet to try the combi aspect but microwaving has been very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Microwave., 16 Dec 2013
Bit smaller than I expected but great little oven. Grills, cooks etc. hardly use my gas oven now,. Great value

2.0 out of 5 stars microwave, 11 April 2013
this is the smallest microwave ever. It does not do 10 seconds also it says do not micro/grill portions of food less than 7 oz, which if it have said this prior to me buying I would have chosen another, I like to do 4 slices of bacon which I am sure does not come to 7 oz. Find it complicated to use & this is my 5th microwave, so not a novice, also it is my 3rd panasonic. Very, very disappointed in it. too small, too complicated.

4.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic Microwave, 1 Sep 2013
I bought this to replace my broken Panasonic microwave which was six years old. It is pretty much like for like and if I get another six years out of this one you will be reading the same review in six years time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent doing what it is supposed to do., 23 Jun 2013
I purchased the NN-K181MM to replace my old microwave and because it has all the requirements I want, including the compact size as I have only a small kitchen. I have now had this microwave for several weeks and found it easy to operate and efficient in its cooking. I am very pleased with it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›