on 18 January 2014
I bought this Ryobi sander as I needed to sand down a desk top for re-varnishing. I initially thought I'd get a B&Q Mouse but the number of poor reviews reporting motor failures put me off. I then found this product which was a couple of quid cheaper, seeing as I already have a couple of Ryobi's One+ tools I've got several battery packs so it was a very cheap solution to my problem.

I thought it might feel a bit lacking in power being battery powered but it was fantastic, got the job done quickly, and once varnished the results were really impressive. I can't comment on durability because I've only used it for one job but it feels as solid as the rest of the Ryobi range and I've not had a failure with their power tools yet.

I bought a hand full of extra sanding pads but it actually came with three different grade polishing pads and two sanding pads, which is not mentioned anywhere on the item description.
on 25 February 2016
Be careful when you take the sheets off. My wife managed to rip the rubber sole right off with one. I guess she doesn't know her own strength. So this one is actually our second.

Other than that a great little product that gets into corners well and was at least good enough to buy it twice instead of giving up.

Does look a bit stupid and feel very unwieldy with the large long-life Ryobi battery attached to it. Two small ones in rotation, if you have them are a better bet. (I bet you are asking why anyone would use a corner sander for a big job rather than a flat sander anyway - the answer is it was a wooden shed with lots of curves where the slats joined - a flat sander would not have got in there properly).
on 13 January 2014
I love the Ryobi One range and have quite a few items now. Not the most powerful battery tools, but within reason, they do all that could be asked of them.
on 29 June 2014
Great item fantastic price very fast delivery highly recommend you have tried there rest now go for the best. Price won't be beaten.
VINE VOICEon 6 June 2015
A very effective and versatile tool. I have just finished sanding down a narrow boat with one of these and although I had conventional 1/3 sheet sanders with me I never used them as this little sander was so good, simple to use and cordless. It gets into all the tight corners and the motor is surprisingly powerful, well up to the job. highly recommended
on 18 December 2014
Works ok just the velcro pad was starting to peel away after a short use.
on 16 July 2015
Pocket rocket - was really concerned that this was just a gimmick but as most of my other tools are Ryobi I bought it to use the batteries. It is great - sanded down a concrete window sill with minimal fuss and light enough to handle for long periods - really surprised me.
on 3 May 2015
Lightweight and cost-effective. I bought this because a corded sander had finally failed. I already had the Ryobi batteries so this was a very cost effective solution. It came with some sanding sheets so was ready to use straight away. For me, it has enough power.
on 20 March 2014
Very handy sander easy to use and runs for a long time on a fully charged battery.
It takes readily available sanding sheets in and comes with a selection of sheets in the box.
Unbeatable at the Amazon price of £17
on 4 December 2014
But sadly had to return as - bizarrely - the battery not compatible with my other Ryobi tools so be sure to check if, like me, you're thinking of buying because you have the battery drill ...I ended up buying electric version from B&Q which I just LOVE!