on 8 May 2013
I bought this for a child who loves insects, it has given him endless fun and games especially when the sun shines.
on 20 February 2014
I love my cricket. Yes, I bought it for me and only me and he gets just as excited as I do when we actually get a glimmer of sunshine! Great educational treat for any child too - sun = energy. Very simple.
on 7 February 2014
This little bug looks great but as other people have said it doesn't work. Shame really as like I said it looks great.
on 27 March 2013
does not work,.. i bought the 6 in 1 robot thingy too and another waste of time and money,.. some may work but i bet 95% of them dont,.. i would put a tenner on that,.
on 2 January 2014
This product is very tiny, which is what I was expecting, and it takes very bright sunlight to do anything. This is a problem when you live in the UK as there are hardly any days that are sunnier enough for this little product.
The product arrived quickly without a fuss, but it does ship from China so it does take around 2 weeks to arrive.
on 6 January 2014
I bought this as just a cool little thing to get for my dad for Christmas, it took a long time to get here but that's expected as it was free postage and I ordered it a bit late. Hasn't been sunny enough yet but a torch works just as well!
on 26 February 2015
This is a disappointing solar toy. I bought it having given solar-powered nodding flowers to young family that entertain far more successfully than does this bug. Its vibrations do not make me, or my grandchildren, feel happy.
on 19 October 2014
The item was ok I did buy it as a stocking filler which was prob the wrong time of year to buy as I guess they would work great outside in the sun but didn't really work indoors with lights on, sure be great in good sunlight.
on 16 November 2013
great, the only thing it that is pretty small, and I have now lost where I put it. Was meant as a little present for a young girl, so now I have had to get something else. It was great when I tried it though, delightful toy
on 27 February 2014
What a load of rubbish.
I think it's supposed to vibrate in sunlight according to the dodgy instructions. That's why I bout it anyway.
It does nothing.