5.0 out of 5 stars sharing made easy
great for viewing all my files and photos on my tv, would recommend to anyone with tablet or android phone
Published 10 months ago by graham yates

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work with iPad
Limited use for me as it doesn't work with iPad would not have purchased if I knew that up front
Published 6 months ago by carol domino

5.0 out of 5 stars sharing made easy, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: Mobostick Wireless Universal USB Media Stick for Android Phone/Tablet - White (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect with Samsung S3, 13 May 2013
We were constantly passing round smartphones to scroll through pictures of the kids on a day out or from the last night out so we got one of these to share photos on our HDTV...

ITS AMAZING!

Download the free App and a few clicks later we connect the USB Mobo stick to the TV and we are away - far more social and fun to view together!

We found that it also works for music through the stereo (And surround sound unit), transfering pictures direct to the laptop from our handsets etc

GREAT PIECE OF KIT!