5.0 out of 5 stars Small Frying Pan
I had looked in local stores, they only had teflon coated cookware, which I do not like. I have a large stainless steel frying pan and wanted to add a smaller stainless steel one. I should have looked at Amazon first because this small pan is exactly what I wanted.
I am delighted with the quality, the price and the very fast and well packaged delivery.
Published 21 months ago by Bryan Trill

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
the frypan is right the size i need, but i didnt recognize that it would be really hard to turn food when frying. s
Published 4 months ago by Carey

5.0 out of 5 stars Small Frying Pan, 5 Oct 2012
This review is from: Stainless Steel Frypan | 7.75 Inch Frying Pan | Cooking Pan | Professional Quality Stainless Steel Frying Pan

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 13 Feb 2012
Small stainless steel frying pan exactly what I wanted - robust weight with comfortable handle which stays cool. Arrived earlier than expected . Very good value for money. No problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stainless Steel Frying Pan., 26 Dec 2012
Sweetie (Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I didn't want a non-stick coated pan, but it's so hard to find anything else in shops without paying an arm and a leg! This was a very good price and after getting used to it, I wouldn't want anything else. Very well packed, fast delivery, I'd recommend seller to all.

4.0 out of 5 stars well-made,sturdy small pan, 3 Jun 2013
I got this as a replacement for yet another short-lived non-stick. This has a heavy base, is excellent for small quantities, and is easy to clean. It matches all my other stainless steel pans (which are now 35 years old, and still look new), so I expect it will be the last pan I need to buy!

Good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars A quality product, 10 Mar 2013
I have two stainless-steel frying pans of the bigger size and I needed this 7.75 inch pan to complete the set. It is a solid pan and good value for the price. I saw this pan advertised on another site, but the delivery charge was about the same price as the pan itself. The only thing that you have be aware of is that the front half of the handle does get quite hot when cooking at high temperatures. I don't see any need for chemically-lined non-stick pans: I have no problem with sticking with stainless-steel pans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pan for a reasonable price, 4 Feb 2013
I decided to change all my Teflon pans with steel after reading an article about how dangerous Teflon is for health if you have even a tiny scratch. This pan was for a very good price and it does the job perfectly. I was worrying before that the food may stick to the pan when it's not Teflon but little olive oil does the trick. Would recommend it everybody.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy clean, 1 Feb 2014
Nice thick base for heat distribution. Cleans easily. Burn food in it - Just let it soak in warm, soapy water and everything just drifts off.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 3 Nov 2013
This is a good quality, sturdy frying pan. Cooks evenly and washes well, without scrubbing. Bought other frying pans and had the handle come loose because it was fitted to the pan with a screw. Not so this one. The handle is riveted to the pan. Very pleased and would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stainless steel frying pan., 24 Oct 2013
Great buy, All of my cooking pots and pans are stainless steel, I wouldn't cook with anything else other than stainless steel. I've used this pan many times since I bought it a couple of weeks ago and it performs well and has come up to my expectations. Sooooooo easy to clean

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 18 Mar 2014