Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 25 June 2014
what a lovely read love love loved the characters was a real romance without a lot of smutt lol couldn't put it down I was smiling with the highs and crying and shouting at my poor kindle with the lows and it was free would definitely recommend to people
on 17 July 2014
Dear lord, what an awful, badly written book. The characters were all one dimensional, the storyline convoluted and contrived, and it just wouldn't end. On and on the tortoure kept going. I kept reading in the hope that the female protagonist would grown a spine but no she just carried on being a teary victim to the very end. Needing to be saved by the pointless, whinging billionaire, who apparently shows his undying love by standing her up on her birthday because he didn't have the courage say no to a woman he didn't even like. He had less charm than a door. The fact it was free should make me less irate. Alas it was that bad.
on 2 August 2014
This book, well I honestly could not put it down, it was amazing it really was and the last quarter of the book I could not put it down to do anything until I read it all, which ended up to be at 4am. the story was brilliant, with loads of twists and turns and when you thought that was it and you had quest where this story was going, something else happened. there is nothing I did not love about this book, brilliant story, well written, kept me clued to it and what's more it was free. get this book you will not be disappointed. it's free, so you have nothing to loose.
on 5 July 2014
This story has everything a reader likes in a a novel, with betrayal, finding love again but afraid to trust. After a long struggle of being apart, to finding each other and finally reconfiguring that love that is so strong once more. Excellent read.
on 26 June 2014
Ideal holiday reading, not smutty just a heart warming tale of two people who took a long time to get it together
on 27 July 2014
This is a well-written book. Everything is in a lot of detail and the characters well drawn.
I did think the main character, Diana was slightly irritating with the constant prevaricating and running away at the slightest confrontation but that was the story so you've got to go with it.
Devlan was a bit of a contradictory character too, at the beginning an alpha male, turning in about a year to being at the end, a slightly uncertain male ready for retirement.
However this was a much better romance than other free books and I would've paid for it.
on 16 December 2014
when i started this i thought I was really going to be riveted to this book. But after about quarter of the way through it started jumping. There were gaps that made you think that Diana at times was thinking of herself too much . Then she would be over the top with care!! Then the over confident Devlin who was lovely but so controlling from the very start, I thought was way too pushy .....I must say I enjoyed it to a point so gave it 3 stars as it was a good story , but like the other comments it was a bit drawn out and I still can't find the bit where Diana is told of the will about her daughter by Devlin early on in the story as is made reference to when they argue later on in the book ..everyone else knows but her!!!!!! maybe I'm wrong but I can't see where it was..
Worth a read but a bit frustrating in parts & emotional in others on the good points.....well that's my lot.....
on 17 July 2014
...and then not worth reading further.
I lost track of how many times Diana heard a rumour, then packed her bags to leave before giving Devlan a chance to explain. I flicked through the last half of the story to see if it improved, but it didn't.
on 1 August 2014
Utter rubbish! Thought it might be a light holiday read and it was free on the kindle so gave it a go. Annoyingly simple and repetitive. Read to the end in the hope that it would improve but it just made me more angry that I was wasting my time reading something that was so badly written.
on 21 August 2011
After the death of her husband, which was a scandalous death, Diana Somerset is devastated. Dianna makes a promise at the funeral to never trust so easily again. So when she meets his step brother, Devlan Doyle she is totally unprepared. Devlan Doyle is a man accustomed to getting whatever he wishes for, and he wants Diana. Diana's child is his heiress, and her stubborn pride and disinterest intrigues him. Following an almost tragic accident that forces them together, Devlan sets out to conquer the distrust Diana has in him. Whisked away on a fairytale of a lifetime, Diana and Hannah discover that they are not immune to Devlan's charms. But is Devlan's determination on it's own strong enough to win their trust and love. Or will Devlan lose the two people he has grown to care for the most?
I again enjoyed this book by Collette Scott, I love how she writes and describes things. Collette has a way of including you in the story, so you are really curious as to what is going to happen next. It is a medium paced book, it flows along well, not as fast as Forever Sunshine but as good in it's own way. I would love to read more books by this author. I actually read the book on my daughter's kindle. Will definitely look out for more books by this author and would recommend her to everyone too!