on 9 January 2012
Bought this USB cable so I could transfer my music to my phone,best 98p I have ever spent, now I can listen to my music through my phone instead of having to use an MP3 player. It transfered all my music in seconds it also transfered my photos. All in all great product at a great price.
on 3 March 2012
Just what I was looking for to download photos from my phone to my computer. Quick delivery and exactly as advertised. Many thanks.
on 3 July 2012
I needed a cable to connect my PC to my Nokia C3. Went to the local Vodafone shop where I'd bought the phone, they sold me a £12 cable which didn't work, so ordered this one on Amazon and it works like a dream. It also arrived within a couple of days. Perfect!
on 16 December 2011
NEW USB 2.0 DATA SYNC CABLE LEAD FOR NOKIA C3 C3-00 Great for people who don't have another Nokia data cable and i would recommend buying a Nokia c3 data cable if you buy a Nokia c3 they come in very useful and have very fast data transfer
on 9 November 2011
It's the cheapest cable I've ever bought and lots of data goes in one end and comes out the other every time and for that reason..I'm in
on 4 January 2013
I have never bought anything before where the delivery costs are more than the item itself, however, the cable does exactly what it is supposed to. On connecting the cable to the phone and pc all the drivers, software etc downloaded as they were supposed to. Very easy to install.
on 5 March 2013
data cable for nokia c3-00

My lap top reported that this equipment was faulty. It was unsuitable for purpose.I have not attempted to claim back the payment as the item was not expensive and I did not want to be bothered with returning it.
on 13 June 2014
I was very impressed - the cable arrived very quickly, within a couple of days. I needed it to transfer photos from my phone to computer and it works perfectly.
on 21 May 2013
It was much cheaper than the shops,it arrived quickly and it works...............err,sounds like a good deal to me. Fandabbydozey I'm thinking..
on 16 March 2014
Reasonably priced and arrived quickly and was well packaged. Did the job it was designed to do, and that's all I can really say.