4.0 out of 5 stars Good
Worked great on my 3 month. You got four sheets of paper which at first did not see the point but did take a few goes before it came out just right.
before you start....
hint 1: wait until they are asleep
hint 2: put the wipe on the hand or foot press down on the piece of paper, don't apply the wipe again just put their hand /
foot on the next...
Published on 25 July 2012 by pippin

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but very fiddly
The product was straight forward and the directions were easy. But, I used it on my 5 week old baby and even with him asleep it was near on impossible to get his hand completely flat so I could get a good clear print. Instead I ended up with 3 pages of blurred splodgy prints. Mine have all ended up in the bin and it ended up as a waste of money.

I would...
Published 9 months ago by Sarah Hancock

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 25 July 2012
This review is from: Inkless baby hand and foot print keepsake kit (Baby Product)
before you start....
hint 1: wait until they are asleep
foot on the next piece of paper - for me it came out better with not having as much of the substance on his skin.
hint 3: you need another person to hold the paper otherwise your marks are going on it as well

If you have the means get the best print scan it a pass to family.

5.0 out of 5 stars :D, 3 Jan. 2012
mite order another one for when my son is a little bit older its so easy to use alot eaiser than the messy clay mould very pleased thank you

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but very fiddly, 28 July 2014

I would recommend only doing this when your baby is old enough to not curl their hand when they're asleep. Maybe 4+ months

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Feb. 2014
Have used this a few times and have found it quite good. You do need two people to avoid getting Adult hand prints on it though!

5.0 out of 5 stars baby prints, 30 Jun. 2013
This was fantastic really good prints from it . It was very easy to do with two of us doing them

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 16 Aug. 2012
Its a good product and does what it says but its only 50% of the contribution to get a perfect print for a newborn. The rest is your own skill and how you handle a sleeping or awake baby's hands and feet. If this is one of the most important thing you would want for your baby's memories then go for a professional casting and get it framed.

3.0 out of 5 stars but a wonderful keep sake, 30 April 2015
I have not used this yet, however I intend to when my baby is 6 months old (2 months to go). A lot simpler than I thought, but a wonderful keep sake, as part of a collection of memories. There are four simple transferable papers and one ink-less wipe. I bought this for my sister and sister-in-law too, because I loved the unique idea.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hand and foot print kit, 26 Feb. 2012
An excellent alternative to plaster casts of baby's hands and feet. There is very little mess. The results are ideal for putting in your baby book, framing or giving to relatives / friends as keepsakes. I would recommend following the guidance of using the kit when your baby is asleep to prevent smudges.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 30 Dec. 2012
Worth the money, easy to use if you make sure you keep your hands clean before making prints. There was actually 3 of us doing it when my baby was asleep and we still got a little stain on the paper. There are few sheets in there so you don't have to stress you only have one chance. I would recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but awkward, 18 Mar. 2012
I thought this product may be easier and less messy than those involving paint. It probably is, but I would recommend 2 people to take the prints, 1 to use the wipe and 1 to take the prints otherwise its impossible not to get your finger marks from the wipe on the paper. Baby also needs to be asleep.

Inkless baby hand and foot print keepsake kit