5.0 out of 5 stars Fudge
Just what i wanted i've just started making home made toffee to sell to local WI groups, you can dress the bags up or down accordingly just wish my toffees looked as good as the bag advertisment!
Published on 16 Oct 2011 by Alison

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed
Product arrived very promptly, hence the 2 stars but that is the only good thing. I ordered 100 clear cellophane bags 4x6 but instead received 50 clear cellophane bags 3x5. The picture is very deceiving, what I received was a very soft cellophane (like little zip-lock food bags) but the picture show hard cellophane that works good for gift bags. I called the company to...
Published 13 months ago by mrshughes

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars goodie bag, 31 May 2014
This review is from: 100x Clear Cellophane Bags - 4" x 6"
These are great for doing almost anything with. I've used these for personalised treats for my children's teachers. And as an extra goodie bag to go with presents. Would definitly recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product - Exactly as described., 30 May 2014
This review is from: 100x Clear Cellophane Bags - 4" x 6"
I had reviews saying that these bags had seams in them or not the right size, none of these would be an issue for what I needed them for. However I received my delivery earlier than was expected by four days, well done!!! When I opened my package the bags that I received were exactly as described, no seams and they were the exact size as decribed

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 May 2014
Mr. Sheik Farook Jauforally (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 100x Clear Cellophane Bags - 4" x 6"
Good quality . Will buy again. Used it to put small biscuits and did the job very well. Well Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 23 May 2014
This review is from: 100x Clear Cellophane Bags - 4" x 6"
it does exactly what it says, i used them for mixed sweets in a party bag, tied up with ribbon ties.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived promptly and was exactly as described, 16 May 2014
This review is from: 100x Clear Cellophane Bags - 4" x 6"
I use these to display and protect the products that I make. They are a nice weight, not too flimsy, so they give good protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 15 May 2014
This review is from: 100x Clear Cellophane Bags - 4" x 6"
I bought these on Monday night and received them this morning (3 days later). I bought them because they were cheaper than the others and expecting them to be just fit for purpose. I had no great expectations. Other reviews wrote about there being a seam in the middle and I thought that's why they are cheaper but so long as they fit my cookies. However there is no seam and they are surprisingly good quality. I'm glad I've bought another pack. Hope they are just the same. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill!!, 2 May 2014
This review is from: 100x Clear Cellophane Bags - 4" x 6"
Great bags for the price, but as they don't have a gusset, make sure they are big enough for your requirements. They just held 80gramms of fudge, which was fine for me. Great value for money and arrived very promptly!!

4.0 out of 5 stars great cellophane bags, 7 April 2014
This review is from: 100x Clear Cellophane Bags - 4" x 6"
Perfect for what we needed. I thought they were going to be a little bigger but that's my own fault. Great non the less.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: 100x Clear Cellophane Bags - 4" x 6"
Bought this exact product a year ago and was very happy, but I just purchased this to find that the design has changed to one with a thick seam down the back and bottom, in my opinion vastly reducing the appeal of the product, although the picture on the product page remained the same

5.0 out of 5 stars Wallets, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: 100x Clear Cellophane Bags - 4" x 6"
The product is very good however I did not read the measurements properly because I wanted much bigger!! I did then go on to buy a4 sized pockets but can not do anything with these ones!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›

100x Clear Cellophane Bags - 4" x 6"
1.89