4.0 out of 5 stars Simple but good wallet.
Published 15 months ago by Senyoru

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but not for uk money.
I got this wallet as a Christmas present and it looks very nice. My only gripe with it is that it is obviously designed for US dollars and therefore GBP don't fit unless they are rolled up. If you carry around small amounts of change and bills and only use 5 cards this wallet is fine. Anymore and it's just too small.
Published 23 months ago by Anonymous

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but not for uk money., 28 Dec 2012
This review is from: Nintendo Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess Embossed Bifold Wallet (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice wallet, but very small, 18 Feb 2013
PROS: fast delivery, package intact, beautiful wallet, love the pattern.

CONS: very small. I think is great for kids, but for adults is very small, enough for some cards and some bills. Has no space for coins. Around the triceforce logo it was some amount of splashed paint, not much but enough to be noticeable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 6 Nov 2013
Bought as gift for my partner. He loves it & has raised no issues r.e being too small for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple but good wallet., 7 Aug 2013
I got this wallet, had it for a while now. It works fine with Swedish money. I'm an adult, then again I don't carry around a lot of cash. ( And rarely use coins. But if I ever do I keep them separately. ) I prefer paying with credit/debit cards. The Swedish money does fit though, no idea about other currencies... There's a little transparent plastic pocket for an ID or a subway/train electronic pass too. ( Perfect for us Swedes but also works fine if you travel a lot to Tokyo/Japan. Which I do. )

I like the design and it feels to be of pretty good quality. It's simple and personally it's enough for me. There are other official Zelda wallets out there though, you might wanna check them out as well before deciding with one you'd prefer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great wallet, not so great the paint job on the logo, 22 July 2014
I went back and forward from 3 to 4 stars and upon further inspection ultimately gave 3, the front gold logo is very smudgie, the paint is splashed around the edges, for this price I'd expect better.

Overall good wallet, it's the right size, nowadays everything is small, unless you have to carry something like a passport.