5.0 out of 5 stars Nice...
This is a pretty item, and excellent value for money. The stones are a good size and cut so they are really sparkly, and the white stones set off the sapphire ones effectively. I wanted a ring of my birthstone (sapphire for September) but didn't want to spend too much money. Very happy with my purchase, and will be getting some other colours in the same style.
Published 20 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Having seen the ring on the website the colour of the sapphires looked a petrol blue. However, when the ring arrived the sapphires were more of an aquamarine colour and the ring looked 'tacky'. I was really looking forward to wearing this ring but it will now sit in the jewellery box as it states that I cannot return it. Such a shame.
Published 16 months ago by FOXEELADY

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice..., 2 Sept. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 2 Jan. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars received a day before estimated so good on the sender but I ordered a size T ..., 9 Mar. 2015
received a day before estimated so good on the sender but I ordered a size T and even though that's what the pkg said it was smaller sized yet taller all around than another ring I had ordered of the same size and design.