on 31 March 2016
Lovely solid ring. Beats silver or white gold any day as it doesn't scratch and stays nice and shiny all the time. It is a slightly grey silver colour but still looks good. Bought as a thumb ring and looks nice. Did find size came up slightly bigger than ordered by 1/2 a size so bare this in mind.
on 4 January 2014
I bought this as a second wedding ring - I work as an engineer and didn't want to ruin my expensive gold & diamond one at work!! This ring suits that perfectly - it's hardwearing and doesn't scratch, but is still thin enough to look feminine. As with all tungsten rings, make sure to order one size up :-)
on 29 October 2012
For the price this is a lovely ring. It is very slim and thin so very comfortable and discreet. Didn't expect the product to come from America - this took extra time to deliver, but got here in the end.
on 17 June 2013
This review was posted by me on 3rd June 2013 but not put onto the items review page by Amazon

Bling Jewelry 4 out of 5 "Good service and the product came before the designated date. The rings are very nice, just as described and perfect fit. Very pleased all round. Seems good value for money and although the hallmark isn't the same as and English one it is stamped 925. I'm pleased with them and so the the recipient.
on 6 June 2014
I bought this ring as a 'stand-in' wedding band for occasions when I don't want to wear my wedding rings (outdoor activities etc). I'm very impressed with the quality and feel of the ring. It has a good weight to it and is very comfortable. It looks very elegant and unique. It's a darker colour than platinum or silver - more of a grey than a white. It's extremely shiny. Overall I'm very impressed, especially considering the price.
on 22 November 2013
This product arrived promptly cost virtually nothing and fits perfectly. I wanted an every day ring to wear in the garden and doing diy etc instead of risking my wedding ring getting scratched. This ring is very professionally finished and polished.
on 8 May 2013
Lovely ring , dark silver, ideal for stacking or to wear on it's own. Arrived before due date. I am happy with my purchase.
on 8 August 2015
So pleased, super quick delivery, quality ring which looks really nice, far better than sterling silver this looks more expensive being darker in colour.
on 31 December 2013
This is really good value for money. Especially with it being an industrial metal it doesn't tarnish and it arrived on time.
on 14 December 2013
Ring has a high shine and remains looking polished and untarnished despite being worn permanently. Ring also true to size