on 22 July 2012
Was pleased when the ring arrived, looked ok for the money. However within two weeks there was a stone missing, so not that good value for money after all. Disappointing
on 6 June 2013
This ring was far too small - it only just fits on my baby finger of my left hand and I am fairly slim with small hands. I presume it is meant for a child but it doesn't specify. A few stones fell out initially and now nearly all have. I would have been better off going to Claire's accessories! I have tried to complain both to bling and amazon but keep going round in circles as they just refer me on to each other saying its not their problem. This product was misrepresented, is of poor quality and is not fit for its purpose. I will not be buying any products from this seller again and am reluctant to buy jewellery from amazon in the future. I am very unhappy at 15 down the drain!
on 24 July 2012
I bought this ring as an alternative wedding ring to take on honeymoon with me, and I was so pleased when I got it! It was exactly what I wanted and didn't look cheap or tacky in any way, which I was a bit worried about because I ordered it online.

I will definitely use Bling Jewellery again!
on 22 July 2012
happy with my purchase of this ring originally however, I bought this ring in june and now its july and there are now two stones missing, i believe that this ring is not good quality for the money i paid for it therefore i am disappointed.
on 23 May 2014
A complete waste of money. Cubic zirconia go black after very very short period of time. Threw mine in the bin. Don't waste time and money buying these. May be better in coloured stones but in the clear colour useless.
on 17 December 2013
I liked the item and the sterling silver holds true. I wear it when im washing up, showering etc and its colour hasn't faded. Will be buying from them again!
on 9 August 2013
Amazing quality product. Really worth the money. Looks expensive and elegant. Would recommend Bling to everyone for presents or just to treat yourself
on 9 February 2013
Loved this, for the price, brilliant. True to size, and has a lovely sparkle to it that catches people's eyes, I have been asked about this a lit,
on 29 June 2014
Only had 4 days already lost one stone,disappointed with this as is a lovely ring with all round stones nice and shiney and true fit..
on 17 June 2014
What a waste of money. to of the stones looks dirty - and i'm waiting to see when they are going to fall out, I guess it wont be long.